" maybe why"

" I want you to get my initial on your stomach"

" what do you mean" she asked as she looked up at me

" it won't be to big I just want you to have my initial on you so when people see you they know your mine I'll get your initial to" I said as I looked into her eyes

" ok I'll get it .So it'll be a L on my stomach possessive much" she laughed

" I just want the world to know your mine"

" and your mine to so when a bitch looks at you she'll see my K and walk the fuck away"

" your crazy" I said laughing

" only for you . So when are we getting this tattoo"

" right now I've had this house for a couple of years and I have a tattoo gun in the bathroom closet"  I said going into the bathroom to grab the tattoo gun .

" you ready Baby" I said as I walked toward Kaliyah . She nodded her head yes and pulled up her shirt .

****after there tattoos****

Kaliyah POV
" bae I love it" I said as I jumped on Luka

" now everyone one will know your mines" he said as he kissed my tattoo

" it's pretty late babygirl lets go to sleep" he said as he pulled himself and me under the covers. Luka wrapped his arms around my waste and it felt good I have never had anyone care for me and show affection towards me"

Nightmare/flashback
"
We're are you ,you lazy bitch" my stepdad yelled as I finished up his dinner in the kitchen . I walked towards the table and put his plate down then walked towards the wall and stood there waiting for him. He walks in and looks at me then the food . He takes a bite of the spaghetti that i made then picked up the plate and threw it .

"Bitch why is my food cold" he's lying it isn't cold I just finished it

I-it can't be cold I just finished making it" he looked at me and slapped me

" who told you to go speak" he yelled as he kicked me in my stomach

" s -stop I-I'm pr-pregnant" I said as I held my stomach . He looked at me then kept kicking and punching me.

" your nothing but a dirty whore you don't to have a baby you will never be a good mother" he yelled as he spit on me . He started to turn around but stopped he looked back at me one more time then kicked me in my stomach for the last time. My baby gone. I felt it when he kicked me my heart went heavy . I couldn't feel his heart beat anymore. My baby is gone and all I could do is scream as the blood ran down my legs. My baby is gone and I couldn't save it. I closed my eyes as I screamed .
" no no no no please god no"

Nightmare over /flashback

" Kaliyah,babygirl wake up" I woke up to see Luka lookin at me

" hey it's ok it was just a nightmare"

" it wasn't a nightmare it really happened"

" do you want to talk about it" he asks

" it was the first time I got pregnant . I'm stepdad came home from work and I had his meal prepared but he said it was cold. I talked back I should of never talked back. He beat me until I lost my baby. I felt my baby die inside of me . I felt my baby's heartbeat stop" I sobbed holding onto him.