"Doesn't look like it." He smirks.

These guys seem more invested in Minho's relationship than him.

Chan steps on the gas as Changbin blasts Jason Mraz's I'm Yours on the speaker. I laugh at them when they roll down their windows and start yelling the lyrics.

I open my phone when it starts vibrating.

Jisung:
noona!
felix said youre not feeling well so you went home early!
dont worry ill get the excuse letter from the clinic for you!!!
rest a lot and get well soon!!!!

That was fast. I feel bad, though. It's like I'm lying to him... Just this once. I really want to know what these guys are up to or I'll die from curiosity.

We pass at a drive thru to buy drinks. I wonder how Minho would react if he finds out that we ditched him. I hope he won't get mad and still eat.

"Are we going to a fight?"

They both chuckle at me as I sip nervously on my milkshake.

"We're not a gang, Y/n. We're too fancy for that term," Chan says.

"Then where are we going?"

"You'll find out later," Changbin tells me. "Oh, I guess you'll find out now."

I tilt my head in confusion when we arrived in front of a recording studio. Changbin opens the door for me and leads me out so the three of us can go inside the building.

We stopped a couple of times because Chan has someone greeting him every ten steps. He's so friendly. Only then that I noticed the music equipment that Changbin is carrying with him because he makes it look so weightless. His arms must be so strong.

Once we're inside the room, they clear out the sofa and made me sit there. I look around the orange-walled studio that's filled with professional music equipment in awe.

"Woah..."

"Pretty neat, huh?" Chan motions around proudly.

"This is where he practically lives." Changbin points to Chan.

"This is so cool! I bet your works are so good."

The younger one chuckles. "I hope so. We really work hard on our stuff, you know?"

"It's basically our heart and soul poured into a track." Chan types on his laptop and a mellow instrumental plays. "How is it?"

"Just as I said." I smile and give them a thumbs up.

They wipe their imaginary sweat jokingly, chuckling with me.

"Wait... Why do they call you bad boys if all you do are amazing stuff?"

"Y/n~ You're flattering us too much." Chan waves his hand back and forth.

"The reason's not really deep. You know how we dress like darkness incarnate? That and our resting face." Changbin demonstrates by relaxing his face and it does look like he's glaring. "See?"

"Also, we all workout together, right? There was one time after we finished our routine and the adrenaline was still pumping. We were boxing around playfully on the way out, but as Changbin said our faces looked anything but playful. Especially Minho." Chan snickers as he seems to be reminiscing. "Someone might've seen and spread the words. We think it's cool so we just kept the image. We're bad boys by association, you could say."

I was right. They're good and just misunderstood, but I can't blame how people see them because they really lived up to their badboy titles. I feel kind of guilty because I was one of those people.