"No one really knows except for the guys, and now you too."

"Thank you for sharing it to me." I smile at him.

"It's not much but for me, this place is everything. I've only discovered it a few years ago." He blinks as he looks around. "Dancing feels like I've finally found the one thing I like that no one can take from me. When I can't express in words how I feel, I let it out through dancing. That way I'll feel more relieved and relaxed." He smiles as he finished.

I watch him in awe as he talks about his passion. I'm glad that I'm here right now to witness this.

"Minho..."

"Hmm?"

"I like you more now."

He chuckles. "No, you don't."

"I do!"

"No."

"Okay then. Let's just say we like each other the same."

"This is a competition and I'm not going to lose." Minho scrunches his nose. "I like you more and that's final."

I couldn't reply at his words as my whole face burns in shyness. The bad boy really likes me... Oh no...

"Did I make you blush? You get so flustered easily." He pokes my cheeks.

"N-No..."

"Oh, yeah?" He moves his face closer. "Why are you so red now, huh?"

"I... I..." I gulp and cover my face. "I'm shy..."

"What for?" He pears at my face with a playful grin. "You weren't so shy earlier when you told me about your little crush."

"M-Minho!" I push his face away with an angry pout. "Why am I suddenly the topic? J-Just answer my question!"

"Fine." He chuckles and lies on his back, closing his eyes with a little smile. "They don't deserve to witness my greatness and I already have you. I don't need other people's attention."

He's right about me. I'm glad he has his eyes close, so he can't see how I got flustered with his words again.

"But I don't want them to see you as a cold and mean guy forever... you're more than that."

"It's their lost and I don't care. Your clichéd opinions are the only stuff that matters," he mumbles.

Oh no... I really like the bad boy.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I woke up to find the pillow fort beside me empty.

Did Minho leave me?

I stand up and arrange myself, catching my reflection on the surrounding mirrors.

The spare clothes that Minho lent me drowns my body. I look small, but his oversized shirt smells so good so I won't take it off. I grin at the thought of keeping it. He won't mind, right?

Where did he go, though? I don't know where this place is and I need him to take me home before my mother notices that I'm not next door.

I decided to go out of the dance studio. When I exited the door, a set of sofa and open television greeted me.

Why is there a living room here?

I walk further back when I hear a faint rustling.

"Damn this fvcking thing."

Minho hisses as he withdraws his hand away from the hot pan where he's cooking spicy rice cakes. He turns off the stove and transfers the food into two separate bowls.