Chapter 12

After Matt walked away, some girls came up to me.
"Hey! Your that girl who's dating Nash right?"
"Yep. I think I love him actually." It was true. I met him the day before, and he has made me feel more alive then I've ever been. I'll be so sad when I leave. We are gonna make this long distance thing work!
"That's so cute! I wish I was you right now!"
I laughed. "Sorry, it was merely by accident, seeing as though I had no idea who they all were until my two best friends dragged me here."
"Can we take a picture of you and Nash?"
"Sure! I'll be right back." I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to where the 3 girls are. We posed and they took pictures of us, each of us with one of them, and all together. Seconds later, his and my phones were blown up with notifications and we both followed them and favorited and retweeted their tweets. It was nice to know that some people actually shipped 'Nashey'. Cameron all of the sudden came over to where we were standing and slapped Nash with shaving cream and Shawn squirted me with a water gun in the face and stomach. It earned an uproar of 'ooooohhhhs' and 'damns' from the fans. The boys knew that I didn't wear makeup and wouldn't care that my shirt was wet. I had become pretty good friends with them, so they knew I wouldn't get all mad. They caught it on video and posted it on every freaking social media account they all had. This all happened of course while we were on the frikin stage. Yep, great way to kick off this session of MagCon guys. "For the happy couple!!!!" Shawn screamed while pointing his now empty water gun up towards the ceiling. The fans screamed it back but way louder, "FOR THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!!!!!" Our phones blew up seconds later again with the hashtag 'nashey' and 'forthehappycouple' trending all over Vine, Twitter, and Instagram. When MagCon ended, we all went to McDonalds and came back to the hotel rooms to continue with smackcam wars that me and the girls participated in as well. Then Nash asked me to stay over in his room tonight with Matt and Cameron. I said yes, went to change into my PJ's and walked back to his room. All the guys were still there, but the girls left to go to bed. I didn't realize that they were still gonna be here. I was wearing a tight tank top and a pair of loose-ish spandex material short shorts. I walked back in and was immediately greeted with wolf whistles and wide eyes. I'm not gonna brag but, I have a little bubble butt and a nice rack on my chest. So being in this room with a bunch of sexually frustrated teenagers was gonna be interesting. I only wore this because I though we were going to sleep when I got back. But I would be WRONG!!! I sat on the couch inbetween Nash and Shawn. He immediately put his arm around me so he could protect me from the guy's wandering eyes.
"Why did you wear that?!" He hissed.
"I didn't realize that when you asked me to spend the night, that that had meant go change, then come back to watch a freaking movie with the other boys!" I whisper-hissed back. He looked away. I got up and went to sit on Taylor's lap. I was pretty comfortable with him. He and I were the closest, second to me and Nash. Taylor looked up when I sat down. He smiled devilishly and stole a glance at Nash, who was just jealously glaring at us. I texted Gilinksy to tell him to ask everyone if they wanted to play Kiss or Tell. (My dirty version of truth or dare) He looked at me and nodded. Not even 10 seconds later, he looked up and said,"Hey, who wants to play Kiss or Tell?" Everyone nodded or said yes and we all sat in a circle on the floor.
Cameron went first: Aaron, Truth or Dare? Dare. I dare you to lick Matts foot. *groans and licks it anyway.*
Aaron: Carter, Truth or Dare? Truth. Have you lost your v-card yet? *blushes and nods.*
Carter: Taylor, Truth or Dare? Dare. I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Casey.
He looks at me and smirks, all the while Nash looks like he's gonna punch something.
We get up and go to the bathroom. It's really small, whereas the room is pretty big with two queen beds. He locks the door behind him and turns around to look at me. His eyes turn dark with lust. Crap. He's serious. But I don't care. If Nash wants get mad at me for what I choose wear to be comfortable, then I can play 7 minutes in heaven with Taylor. Milliseconds later, his lips are on mine, and his tongue is asking for and entrance. I give him permission and he starts fighting with mine for dominance. His hands start roaming around my chest and butt. His touch was setting my skin ablaze, but not as much as Nash's does. It's only been 1 1/2 minutes. He pulls his shirt off and I pull off mine. He pulls back to look at me. "Damn. Your so beautiful. Too bad Nash gotcha." He chuckled. I lean in for another kiss when the door busts open.
There stands a fuming Nash. He takes one look at me and Taylor shirtless, and punches Taylor in the face. I quickly pull my tight tank top back on, seeing as though the other boys are rushing in trying to break up the fight in the tiny bathroom. I suddenly am pushed into the wall because of the fight. I tried to move out of the way and slip on water. My head hits the edge of the tub and then everything goes black.