Chapter 9

I walked over to my bed and pulled the covers back and laid down and texted Casey about how much fun I had tonight. God, she's so perfect! I just want her to myself. I think I'll ask her out tomorrow. I took one last look at Cam and Matt and drifted into the world of sleep.

Casey POV:

When the pool closed at 11, we all decided to part ways. Nash told me he'd hopefully see me tomorrow and handed me my phone back. The little shit took it when I wasn't looking! I wasn't mad though. He put a contact name in for me as Nashty-Bae. I giggled when we got back to the room. The girls immediately pushed me onto the bed asking me to "spill the beans" about what was going on between me and Nash.

I laughed," Nothing really serious, I think. He did steal my number though."

Just then he texted me.

New Message: From: Nashty-Bae:

hey i just wanted to let u know that it was really great to meet u. we never hang with fans for fear that theyll give ppl our numbers so yea.... i had fun tonite, maybe we can hang out again soon!

I sent him a reply and called it a night. I washed my face and crawled under the covers.

The next morning I opened my messages to see that Nash has a surprise for me and the girls. I threw on my fave pair of yoga pants and a tank top and walked the very long distance of 10 feet. I knocked and Carter answered.

"Nash! Your girlfriend is here!" Carter called.

" Shut up Carter! she's just a really really nice friend." He replied with a hint of embarrassment in his southern accent.

"Dude," Carter said, putting his hand Nash's shoulder, " Just ask her out already!"

" Umm, hello? Still standing right here," I giggled at the thought that I made Nash nervous.

He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers slightly. Maybe he really does like me? He sat down on the nearest bed and pulled me into his lap. Okay, I have butterflies the size of boulders in my stomach right now.

" Casey Smith, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend and joining me V.I.P this afternoon at the MagCon event?" He said with a mile wide smile across his face.

" Oh my god, yes!!!! Nash I would love to be your girlfriend and accompany you V.I.P this afternoon!" I said, maybe just a little over excitedly. But who cares?! I'm way to excited to keep calm.

All the guys had witnessed our little moment and whooped and hollered after I'd said yes. I did have to ask why me though. He explained how they've all gone through a relationship with fans and how they just use them for the fame. I told him that even though I wasn't familiar with them until today, that I still never use them for that. Cam, Matt, Shawn, Carter, the Jacks, and Hayes and I all exchanged numbers. With that, I left to tell Stacy and Rose the news and get ready for our V.I.P session with the boys. EEEEEHHHHH!!!!! (That was me screaming in excitement)

A/N: hope y'all like it so far! Updates mostly everyday.