Chapter 7

(Aria's POV)

After we ate we went to the pool to just relax. I got me and Ezra two sunbeds and Ezra went to get us something to drink. I got a coke and Ezra got a glass of whiskey. We saw Emily and Paige walking down to the beach and Spencer plus Toby was just walking around the hotel.

"Soo, what do you want to do later? Should we go with others or should we spend time alone?" Aria said.

"Can't we just be alone today? I want to be with my fiance today!" Ezra said while he laughed. 

I got closer to him laid my head on his chest and fell asleep. I really do love Ezra!

(Paige's POV)

When we got down to beach Emily jumped down in the sea immediately. I stayed up on the beach trying to find us some sunbeds. Found two but they were far away from the beach, but I dind't mind. I dropped our towels on the sunbeds and went to the sea. I looked down on my baby bump. How will I be able to raise the baby? What if I give her/him up for adoption? Then the baby will be nothing else but history for me.. I have to talk with Emily about it. I stopped thinking about it and I jumped in to the sea to Emily.

"Paige, does your parents know?" Emily said to me a bit embarrassed.

"No, I haven't told them yet. I'm to afraid.."

"Why?"

"Because they don't like the thought of being together but that I'm pregnant is going to make them want to kill me.."

"If they do that then you can come and live with me.. I will not leave you, whatever happens okey?" Emily said as she wet in for a kiss.

"Okey, I love you!" I said back as I kissed her back.

(Spencer's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Toby asleep. He is beautiful. His cute little butt chin and his gorgeous lips. I tried to get out of bed without waking him up but I failed. 

"Hey!" Toby said as he's slowly sat up.

"Hey babe! Did you sleep good?" I asked him while I went back to the bed and sat next to him.

"Yeah! I'm really tired but I will try to be up until tonight." 

"Good! Should we go out? Maybe to explore the hotel a bit?"

"Yeah sure!"

We both got up and took our sandales and went down to Level 0 on the hotel. It is really big. The diner room is HUGE! The toilets is like a paradise. There was a pool hidden behind the lobby. It was small, for like 2. I think you need to reserve the pool because it's for privace.

"Should we book the pool for tonight?" Toby asked.

"Why? Do you want to be alone with me in a pool?" I laughed

"Yeah, who doesn't want to be with you alone in a pool?" He said as he kissed me.

"If you really want to, sure!" I said.

"And we really need to celebrate our engagement!"

I went to the reecption and asked the women there about the pool.

"Hey, excuse me! I was wondering if it's possible to reserve the pool behind there?" I asid as I pointed on the pool. 

"Yes, of course! What would like to reserve it for?"

"What is availible?" Toby asked.

"Between 9 and 11 is availible if it's okey."

"Yes it will be perfect!" I said.

"Okey, so what name should I reserve it in?"

"Ehh, reserve it in the name Spoby!" 

"OKey, great! Have a wonderful afternoon!"

"Spoby?! Really?" Toby asked me.

"Yeah, it's a mixture of our names!" I laughed at him.

"Oh yeah right.."

Guess who's back? ME! 

I'm soo soo soo sorry for not updating in like 7 months.. I'm horrible... This chapter didn't contain any Hanna or Caleb "action" but they will have a bigger part in the next chapter! I hop you like it!

I have two questions for you guys!

1. Do you guys want Paige to keep her baby or should she give her/him for adoption?

2. Would you guys like me to upload a essay I had about a month ago where I was supposed to write a love story and took my inspiration from Ezra and Aria's story. I remade it but I could upload it for you guys if you want to!

Comment your answers in the comments and if you have any further questions please ask them to!

XX Tindra