Chapter 8

Well, hey! It's been a while! God I'm awful at updating this story! I'm very glad that many of you really enjoy it! :) So after my question last chapter it was decided that Paige will keep her baby later on! And I have seen some requests for the story that I've read and will try to follow! :) xx

(Hanna's POV)

After mine and Caleb's bath we got out and went to lay in the bed. I love Caleb, I really do. My love for him only grows every day.

"Soo, what would you like to do later? Should we go out for a walk or take a cab to the city?" Caleb asked me as he turned over to my side.

"I want to go to the city!" I said quickly back.

I looked at Caleb, he had his head resting on his hand while looking at me. His beautiful sparkling eyes are looking towards me with a big smile on his face he leans in to me to kiss me. He is mine!

(Ezra's POV)

Aria was sleeping on my shoulder. She is beautiful and she is going to be mine. How lucky am I? Even if Aria was peacefully sleeping on my shoulder, I struggled. It was super hot and we are laying in the sun. I'm about to pass out. I slowly tried to pull Aria of my shoulder. But I failed.

"Oh, sorry honey. But i got really warm with you on my shoulder!" I said to her as she started to sit up on the sunbed.

"God, no problem Ezra! It was good that you woke me up because I really want to swim in the pool to cool off a bit because I'm superwarm aswell."

"Good! Let's jump in together then!" I said as I grabbed Aria's hand.

We ran against the pool and jumped together.

(Emily's POV)

We sat on the sunbeds and enjoyed the sunlight hitting us. It was a long time ago since I was on a vacation outside the U.S, and I LOVED it. What if Paige and I moved to a warmer country? And we would raise the baby together. Ohh I would be the happiest woman alive if I was able to live here with Paige and the baby.

"Emily.. What do you think the baby's name should be?" Paige asked me while holding her baby bump.

"I don't know actually, do you have any ideas?"

"I really love the name Stella for a girl and Jack for a boy."

"I really liked Stella but I can't really agree about the name Jack.. A bit boring for me actually."

"Then what name do you think it should be if the baby is a boy?"

"I thought about the name Adrian or Oliver."

"Oh, Oliver is a cute name!"

"Yeah I know!"

"Oliver Wayne McCullers Fields" Paige said after a while of silence.

I started to tear up a bit. God I miss dad so much. And that Paige what to honor him makes me love Paige even more.

"Really? Do you want him to have Wayne as his middle name?"

"Well yeah, I know how much you miss your dad. So I want it to be special for you!"

"God Paige, do you have any idea how much I love you?"

We went in for a passionate kiss and I dried of my tears that fell on my cheek.

"And what about the name Stella Paige McCullers Fields if it's a girl?" I said.

"Paige? Really?"

"I don't know, but I really liked the combo."

"Haha maybe we should talk about that a bit more" Paige joked

(Caleb's POV)

I just woke up for a nap. Hanna was laying on my chest and she is still sleeping. I started to get hungry and I was really warm.

I tried to get Hanna from my chest without waking her up but I failed.

"Hey beautiful!" I said to her as she opened her eyes and I got to the point where I sat next to her.

"Hey.. What time is it?"

"It's food time!"

"But Caleb for real what time is it?"

"It's 4 in the afternoon."

"Oh, okay." Hanna said as she sat up.

"Should we try to find something to eat as we go in to the city?"

"Yeah sure, just let me put on some makeup"

After about 20 minutes Hanna was ready to go. We took a cab into the middle of the city and walk around. The city was full with markets and small shops that were filled with I think everything that is possible. From food to nail polish. Hanna got herself a pair of red high heels and I bought a pair of shorts.

We walked around for a while before we decided to eat. We found a small resturant that had I think 10 tables with 2 chairs each. I ate Pad Thai which is a noodle dish that is a bit spicy with chicken and vegetables. Hanna ate some sushi actually with salmon and avocado. We sat there for a while before we went back to the hotel.