Chapter 5

(EMILY'S POV)

When we came out of the toilet we stood behund everybody's bed and we were ready..

"Guys we have something to say to you" I said as I walked in front of every bed so that I saw everyone else.

I saw how Hanna punched Caleb on his hand so he would wake up. 

"Paige you have to say it..." I whispered to Paige that was hiding the pregnancy test in her hands.

She nodded. I have never seen Paige so nervous in her life.

"What is it?" Spencer asked.

(PAIGE'S POV)

I felt dizzy, I knew that I wasn't going to get the best reaction and I don't want Emily to be angry at me. My stomach hurt and it felt like every word I could say disapered. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth.

"What is it?" Spencer asked again.

Okay I need to say it now, I have to.

I took the test out of my pocket and showed them. 

"I'm.... em.... pregnant.." I finally got out of my mouth.

What a relief! I said it, it was out, they knew now.

I looked at them and they were in chock. And bam I felt like it maybe wasnät hte best thing to say.

"Paige was drunk and accidently got pregnant.. But I will support her through everything!" Emily said as she took my hand.

Aria was the first to say something,

"Paige, how far have you gone?"

"I think about 4 months already.."

"Okey, I just want you to know that me and Ezra will be there for you in every situation! Right Ezra?" Aria said as she punshed Ezra on his arm so she ot his attention.

"Yeah, yeah of course Paige! We're here for you!" Ezra said.

"We are here for you aswell" Spencer said,

"You can count on me and Caleb to" Hanna said with a little laugh.

"Thanks guys, this really means much to me." Emily said.

Me and Emily went back to our bed and fell asleep.

***** 5 hours later*****

"Ladys and Gentlemen, we are landing in Thailand, Phuket in about 20 minutes so prepare for landing" The women said in the speakers.

(Toby's POV)

Me and Spencer cleaned away the mess we did at our bed. We ate some cakes and watch a movie then we slept for about 5-6 hours so around us it was some cookie crumbs and empty water bottles.

I took a box up out of my pocket when Spencer went to the toilet. I opened it. I was a big diamond ring in a black little box. I thought that when we are in the hotel room I'm going to propose to Spencer. But I was unsure so I talked with the girls.

"Hanna, Aria and Emily can you come here fast?"

"Yeah sure" Aria said when all the girls walked over to me.

I took the ring out and showed them. All of the girls mouth dropped.

"ARE YOU GOING TO PROPOSE TO SPENCER?!" Hanna said more exciteded then ever.

"Shh, yeah I'm going to propose to her put I don't know how.. Can you guys help me with that?"

"Yes, OMG! Didn't you bring your game Scrabble with you?"

"Yeah, I think so!" 

"OKey so maybe while Spencer's in the shower you can write "Will You Marry Me" With the letter from the game and sit there on knee and wait for her. Aria said,

"Yeah, that's a good idea!" Emily said.

"Maybe I will do so. Thanks!"

The girls went back and Spencer got out of the toilet. We sat and took our seatbelt on and we landed.

What did you guys think? I'm really really sorry for not updating in a while put school is nuts right now! But hope you liked it and comment if you have something you want to happen in the story!

- Tindra :)