Chapter 4

Hey everybody! This chapter will be a short one! But I hope you like it!

(Caleb's POV)

After about 40 minutes we took our safebelts off and I went to grab some food! I did a little buffet for me and Hanna. I took some pasta, sushi, potatoes with meatballs, hot dogs and some coke to drink. Then we started to watch a movie.

Next to us we saw Aria and Ezra asleep. The thing is that when I'm flying I can't sleep so this will be a long flight...

Hanna lied in the bed next to me almost asleep so I cuddled up to her and actually fell asleep!

(Emily's POV)

Since we could take our seatbelts off Paige has been on the toilet.. she has been there for about 30 minutes. That is not normal! It went to the bathroom and opened the door. There she stood with a pregnancy test in her hands and tears falling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Emily!" she said as she went to me with the test and hugged me. I was in chock. I couln't say anything. It was like my voice suddenly stopped working and my mind was in another world. 

"Emily! Please say something!"

"I..I...I...." I couldn't get a word out.

"I found out yesterday morning and that's way I've been throwing up all the time." Paige said as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Pa..i...ge... who's the father?" I finally got out of my mouth.

"I don't know... I was drunk and I don't remember anything! I'm so sorry Emily! If you don't want to be with me then say it and I will fly back home tonight!"

"No, Paige don't do that! I will be here for you what ever choice you will make!" I said as I gave her a kiss.

"I love you!" She said.

"But how long gone are you?"

"I think I'm about 4 months already.. Because it was about 4 months ago and I've gained some weight."

I looked down at here belly. You could see a tiny tiny little baby bump. suddenly I felt happy. I don't know why it was like a wave of happiness going through me. 

"How should we tell them?" Paige said.

"We should say it now!" I said as I took the pregnancy test and started to walk out.

"Are you sure Emily?" She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, better now then later!"

"Okey then!" She said as she went out with me to the others ready to tell them.

So this was Chapter 4! Hope you like it! And I want to say I'm sorry for not updating often but I'm in school aswell and I'm always really tired after school but I'm trying the best!

- Tindra