"Is she even awake yet?" Kylie asked, glancing at the clock on the wall, "It's only eight. She usually sleeps till noon if we let her."

Tahani giggled, "I woke up on my own and told her I was going to get something to eat. I was just as surprised as you are now when she got up to shower."

"Going back to what you were saying though, Sean," Laura interjected, "she'll love this. It's beautiful." She reached over to squeeze him reassuringly on the shoulder.

Sean smiled gratefully, "Do you think there's anything else that I'm missing?"

"Music." Tahani stated, sauntering over to the counter and flipping open Sean's laptop. She clicked on the Spotify app, choosing one of Sean's many playlists. "I like this one."

The opening notes of Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars' Billionaire floated through the air. Tahani danced around the kitchen aimlessly, Kylie joining in eventually. By the second time the chorus came around, everyone was laughing too hard at the two girls dancing in front of them that no one noticed Kaycee come out of her room.

Kaycee stepped out into the kitchen, brushing through the pink streamers that dangled from the doorframe. Her eyes ran around the room, falling on each of the pictures in front of her individually. She smiled softly, spinning around to get a full view of the room. Balloons decorated the ceiling throughout the hotel room, a variety of food and drinks sat on the counter, some had already been picked at.

"You guys," Kaycee whined, gaining the attention of everyone, "This is amazing."

Kylie beamed at her sister from her spot in the middle of the room, "Isn't it, though? The way it turned out was worth Sean making us get up at six this morning."

Kaycee turned to look at Sean, eyes gleaming in the morning light, "This was all you?" He only shrugged, shoving his hands into his pockets and breaking eye contact to look down at his feet. Kaycee's smile grew wider, she knew he wouldn't openly take all of the credit, even if it was due. She appreciated how humble he was, and more importantly, she appreciated him planning this all out for her.

"Well thank you." She bit down on her bottom lip, "I really really appreciate it."

"Kylie and Devon helped too." Sean spoke suddenly, his hands still in his pockets, his eyes watching his feet as they kicked back and forth.

Kaycee pursed her lips and silently padded over to where Sean stood, gently setting her hand on Sean's arm, causing him to finally make eye contact, "It was your idea, so I'm thanking you." She held his gaze for several seconds, willing him to react in any way.

He felt his arm burn under Kaycee's contact, feeling like his skin was about to burst into flames. He swallowed subconsciously, trying to ignore the feeling and focus solely on the girl in front of him.

His face finally broke out into a modest grin, "Yeah, no problem, Kayc." He paused, his grin faltering ever so slightly, "Anything for you."

Kaycee beamed, the corners of her eyes crinkling. She stepped as close to Sean as she possibly could and wrapped her arms around his middle, resting her cheek on his chest. She felt his arms move from his sides to enclose around her shoulders. She wasn't sure how long they'd stayed like that, and even though it had felt like several minutes, Kaycee still didn't think it was long enough.

Sean stripped himself from Kaycee silently, moving his arms from her shoulders and sliding his arms down to her forearms and rested his hands there. He gave her arms a gentle squeeze before removing himself from her completely once again.

Kaycee watched Sean as he walked back to the counter and clicked through different songs on his spotify. She'd watch as he bit his cheek in concentration. She watched as his eyes sparkled when he finally landed on a song that he deemed tolerable.