**Meanwhile**

Strapped to a table Rebbeca tried her hardest to get free but when you're being held down by metal binds it's really hard to even get out of them for a split second. She only stopped when Arais arrived in the room as a 'doctor' was getting some things ready.

"This new version of the triggering virus is better than the usual virus. Stronger, not just your blood but your friend's blood was the key. Thank you so much, now that I finally know how to alter your friend's blood I can have my products become even stronger. Unfortunately increasing the toxicity means it can't be administered by gas anymore. So it's back to the old needle I'm afraid." Glenn explains.

He then tells her it should start working quickly, without even speaking to the man she could feel it be true. All she could do was gasp in pain as the new virus that had been strengthened with both a woman's blood was taking effect.

**Back With You&Others**

It seemed to go by a bit quicker when with you and Chris on the ground and D.C with Nadia in the BSAA aircraft, with just a few others left D.C and Nadia decided they could take care of things from here which lead them to tell you and Chris to go after Rebbeca.

Thinking none of it Chris quickly drove the jeep throughout the city to get to the building where Arais should be hiding out in, needing to be quick you strapped a pistol to your thigh while quickly reloading your rifle. Nearing the building you once more gave Kuga something of Rebbeca's to sniff on and as soon as you opened the doors to get out once the jeep quickly stopped he was off with you following behind him.

When you walked down a few halls there were camera's shooting at them quickly you guys pretty much already knew he was waiting...then again that must've been obvious when he spoke through the intercoms to you guys.

"Nice to see you two again, Mr. Redfield, Miss (L/N)." Arias's voice spoke out.
"Arias..." Chris hissed.
"Thanks to Professor Chambers we made the virus much stronger. Your blood proved to be rather tricky to disinter Miss (L/N) but I managed to break the code. If you two stick around for about another 20 minutes you'll see how strong. I can't wait for you to meet the new and improved Rebbeca. The question is do you two have it in you to kill her?" Arias says.

Pressing yourself up on the wall just across from Chris you looked at the floor horrified as you slumped on the wall behind you, the fact that the blood you donated to create cures was being used for making a virus stronger you felt as if this was becoming your fault.

Snapping out of it you followed Chris down the hall after he had set a timer on...you two only had 20 minutes to save Rebbeca and cure her quickly. Walking down the halls quickly Kuga was in between you two sniffing at the ground as he was leading the way towards Rebbeca's sent.

"My army of the dead will change the world for the better. It would correct the recent imbalance created by recent wars. Maybe if you two live long enough you can watch what the most powerful trained B.O.W's can do..." Arias continues talking.

You on the other hand just ignored this mad man, they all said things like this thinking they were the sole people for the job in changing the world...but you can't change an entire world just from what your past is, you can't bring innocent people into the fire when they have no saw nor any part in such tragedy.

"You belong in a nuthouse asshole," Chris replies.
"I'd rather see him be dragged to hell!" You growled.
"Unfortunately I'm not crazy. I want revenge." Arias tells the two of you before unleashing his undead.

With Rebbeca the virus was quickly getting worse within her, running low on time quickly you and Chris just turned a corner when loads of undead were in the halls. Fuck! Quickly taking fire at them you and Chris ended up slightly separated as one by one they fell with bullets in their heads, Kuga worked with you to distract a few while you took then down.