Chapter 4

||A/N: Okay finally this chapter is finished and posted! Sorry to those who waited long for this chapter, anyway hopefully this makes up for it even if it's a short chapter...also the book 'Unleashed Nightmares' is gonna be re-written but it's also on hold until RE3 arrives for all of us. Anyway, after this book is finished a month later I'll start on the Chris x Reader series...forgive me on the first book though since I still haven't beat the first game so yeah anyway...enjoy!!||

Elsewhere Rebbeca woke up finding herself in a room...a room where it looked as if some sort of wedding would be held. Trying to get up she found herself handcuffed to the chair she was sitting on, not only that but in a wedding dress.

What the hell??

Gasping slightly at both the sight and sound of undead within the crates in each chair at every table, just who brought her here and why?! Why were there crates like those around the place with the dead inside? Who the fuck could be that crazy to do this?

Too many questions she listed off in her head as later the very person who could easily answer her many questions.

Glenn Arias dressed up in a tux a white one for a wedding...WHATS GOING ON HERE?!

"I succeeded in reanimated them. But I haven't figure out from keeping the bodies from rotting away...yet." Glenn tells her.
"Practice makes perfect," Rebbeca says trying to keep calm in this weird situation.
"My guests, my family and some of my dearest friends. Professor Rebbeca Chambers, Welcome, I'm Glenn Arais. I hear you found a cure for my merch, for someone so young your quite brilliant." Glenn tells her as he releases her from the cuffs.
"A cure isn't the only thing I've found," Rebbeca informs him.
"Really? Please tell me more." Glenn says interested.
"I figured how the latent virus is activated." Rebbeca starts.
"Animated Virus, Professor. A-Virus for short." Glenn corrects her.

Rebbeca then goes on explaining about the virus and on how she figured out what it is used for and how things work for it. How it infects you, works and the cure for it. She also informed that a friend of hers held the blood to become immune to the virus if infected and could be used as a backup plan for a cure.

**BSAA Aircraft**

"Holy shit she figured it out completely." You spoke up.
"Bring up the map again," Leon tells Chris.
"She must've thought these outbreaks were related. See how there all concentrated on the great lakes." Chris tells.
"He's using the water supply to infect people...easier way to do so without being caught or suspected." You explained.
"If what she said is true, and this can lay dormant inside people. God knows how many are infected." Leon states.
"She also said I might be immune...that my blood might help others as well..." You commented.
"What are you thinking?" Chris asked.
"We need to find something to stop this before its too late." You replied.

**Back With Rebbeca**

She continues on with explaining how the virus worked and how it all comes together even stating that without the three parts to the virus it would activate on it's own no matter how careful Glenn was on creating the virus.

Impressed he knew it was no wonder she survived what she'd face before hand, not to mention how you yourself survived all these years from the constant bio-terror you were forced upon.

"You are correct on that as well, Miss (Y/N)'s blood could strenghten the virus but only if used correctly. Which is why I had some of it deleivered to my prodcuts. You see with the right form I could use the blood of your friend to make it stronger however each time it seems to cure it completely. Also, it seems to make them go out of control all together...but I'm close in finding the parts to making sure it helps my weapons thrive." Glenn says.