Chapter 1

||A/N: And finally here's the first chapter! Of course like usual I'll be adding my ideas for the reader to go through and express, anyway thanks to all of my readers for waiting for this chapter. Enjoy!||

The guy in front of you slightly opened the door and removed his hand back to his gun, Chris looked around before his eyes landed on you, nodding your head he nodded back giving the signal to the man in front of him with a wave of his hand forwards. Soon as that action was done the two men in front of both of you pushed the doors opened walking inside.

On the inside has proven to show a mansion, wherever this man was you knew was somewhere inside...but for some reason it was quiet...a little too quiet. Now that was never good even for people who survived bio-terror attacks one after another. It wasn't just you who sensed it, Kuga even sensed it his growls coming on and off.

'Even Kuga can feel it...' You thought.

Kuga had adjusted quite well with the BSAA quickly becoming one of the favourite members with everyone, according to them having Kuga around helped them from traumatizing events they've been lucky to return too.

"Clear," Chris says over the coms.

As everyone else joined inside the mansion once a few feet from the stairs giving the silent orders by hand movement one group went with Chris while the other half followed you. Going up the separate sides of the stairs you along with three other men made sure nothing was just down the hall before heading towards the other side which leads to a dining room.

Exploring the dining hall two men went on one side while the other followed behind you and Kuga, Kuga caught up on sent and began sniffing the ground the only noise being heard in that room currently. What caught your eye however was the table was set along with some candles lit.

'Strange...if there isn't anyone here why the hell would this be here?' You thought.

That feeling of things not being as they seemed returned and your senses went into action as now you figured this must either be a trap or the bastard of the man was waiting for you all as it is, then again ever since your return from Africa your senses have been heightened quite a lot.

Nothing for the eye to see was in the room, however most of you missed something peak out the unlit fireplace that let out a faint moan or something, meanwhile Chris's team split up for the moment and was checking room to room and found nothing until they reached a different one the clock in there went off signalling it was now 3 in the morning.

The three of them carefully checked what was on the bed but it ended up being just a pillow with a remote control car, one of them picked it up to get a rather good look at it when it suddenly started up before stopping as he threw it back on the bed, all chuckled afterwards from the 'sudden scare' when it started up again.

Going on and off twitching ever so often when a thud was heard, turning around the three saw a figure of a child, one tried to approach the kid when his jaw suddenly fell revealing he was turned and attacked them, gunfire was soon heard.

Chris was the first to react, when he and two other men got inside none of the three men before were inside which wasn't good however one of the men slowly approached the bed with the toy car on it when hands grabbed him from under the bed pulling him completely under, just as the zombified kid which was later noticed as Zack attacked and bit the other man.

He had gotten up after shooting the zombies under the bed trying to get at him when he saw the men inside this room before were now turned as well but coming up from the head of the bed. No choice but to shoot them the guy getting bit finally got the kid off him, both he and Chris ran out of the room when a grenade was thrown inside with the door then closed.