Chapter 5

||A/N: Okay so the votes on who Reader goes with in the first half won, but I changed it up a bit and added in the conversation long waited between the Reader and Leon as well so enjoy!! Chapter 6 won't be written/posted until after Christmas so until then...Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have an amazing holiday!||

Questions on who was going with who, Kuga ended up in the back of the jeep with Chris while you reluctantly got on the bike with Leon. Wrapping your arms around his waist as he drove off. Just the mere feeling of having your arms wrapped around Leon again after so long being years apart.

'Keep it cool...your on a mission to keep the city safe and save Rebbeca.' You thought.

Meanwhile, Leon tensed up a bit with the feeling of your arms around him, his heart wanted that much more but his mind told him now wasn't the time to be thinking or even feeling such things that there was an objective to do and get done first.

'We can talk later...hopefully when we have time we can clear everything up...' Leon thought.

When word of the objective once more surfaced through the coms it allowed both you and Leon to focus on the matters at hand, gently shoving aside the personal feelings you two had at the moment.

As this was happening people of New York were pretty much going by their day like every other only well...tankers slowly approached their destinations and parked. Not much long later all of you arrived.

"Well, you two ready to rock?" Chris asked.
"Are you kidding?" Leon asked.
"Not one bit...but we got no choice." You sighed.
"Let's do this," Chris replied.

Driving off you held onto Leon a bit tighter as he drove the bike forwards, coming to a tanker he pulled out a grenade handing it to you who pulled the pin and quickly threw it under the tanker as Leon had the bike pass by quickly. Behind you both the explosion took place.

One down more to go...

A guy came out of the van behind it but DC quickly shot him down, letting you and Leon return their side, Kuga poking his head out of the backseat window barking at you all. Smiling you got off the bike and rubbed his head.

But your smile quickly turned into a frown when the back of the van made noise, every one of you held your guns towards it as you gently pushed Kuga's head back inside the car staying right in front of the door. Damian slowly approached the back of the van.

"Careful..." You whispered.

You weren't liking the feeling you were getting from this as you watched Damian open the door only to have it shove open and have two infected dogs jump out one attacking his neck killing him.

"Damian!!" Chris shouts.
"No! Dami!" You scream in horror.

You and Chris shot at them but like usual they were fast, standing beside the guys you weren't sure what the plan would be like until Chris asked.

"Damnit, Any ideas?" Chris asked.
"I'll lead the dogs away. You and (Y/N) go blow up some more tankers. Good?" Leon says.
"Yeah." Chris agrees.
"Leon...be careful." You whispered to him before heading for the jeep after seeing him nod his head.
"Here boy, come on!" Leon says riving up the engine before taking off the infected dogs following him.
As he took off Chris stumbled a bit towards the body of Damian, frowning you walked over to his side placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Arias won't get away with all this, we'll stop him." You told him.
"Yeah, I know," Chris replies.

And with that, you and Chris got into the jeep searching for the rest of the tankers as Leon dealt with the infected dogs. Which just so happened to be on a certain highway, he avoided cars as much as he could to get some room to kill these infected dogs before they went after anyone else and he did end up doing so with some nice cool moves before driving the bike off to quickly meet up with you and Chris again.