Chapter 3

||A/N: Hey guys just finished this chapter today! Anyways...some of my readers asked if I'll do a Chris x Reader story series and well...it's safe to say I decided to do so! So after this book is finished expect to later see my first Chris x Reader book! I've already picked out the cover title as well as a title name, and of course how the outfit will look for your rather younger self in the storyline. And also the reader for that series will be about one or two years younger than him, if you have ideas for some parts where the reader could go or what she could react to then, by all means, comment or message away about them!! :) Anyways! Enjoy this chapter!||

Rocky Mountains
Colorado

A beautiful building stood tall and proud, it was a usual spot for people who came out for vacations or holidays if you will. And it just so happened a certain DSO Agent was currently residing there...drinking away his sorrows as he found himself doing for a while now.

Just as he was pouring the rest of the nearly empty bottle in his cup the doors to the building opened up and three people walked in, Chris, Rebbeca and you. You lagged behind as the two walked on, hands in your pant pockets trying to take deep breaths and brave it out.

"Careful you don't scare the locals, your stealths for shit." Leon spoke up.
"It's a little early to be that deep in the bottle, Leon." Chris says.
"Well look who it is. The BSAA's golden boy, and Dr. I hope. The hell do you want?" Leon asked.
"I got a job, we need your help." Chris says.
"I'm on vacation." Leon replied turning away from them.

Thankfully at the moment, he didn't notice you, you weren't really ready to face him but knew now would be best rather than never. Your heart still yearned for Leon but you refused to give in as years ago it was painful to see him run after another woman who've you had suspected he was moving on to.

'No...don't think of that now. Our mission comes first!' You thought shaking your head.

Yeah, you had to keep personal feelings out of the job, you managed to do so within the DSO in the past you could do the same now for the BSAA. Kuga rubbed his head on your leg sensing your sadness, smiling softly you petted his head.

"Let's talk about Los Illuminados. Remember the type of BOW's they were using?" Rebbeca spoke up.
"That's so long ago I don't remember," Leon replied.
"So what? You're just gonna sit around another week and do nothing?" Chris asked.
"I've never made plans that far ahead." Leon shrugged his shoulders.
"Hey, another bottle here." Leon signalled to the waitress.
"Cancel that," Chris replied.
"Hey, who the hell-" Leon started but got interrupted.
"Enough alright?!" Chris yelled.
"What do you want Redfield?" Leon replied.
"What do you want, Leon," Chris replies

Scoffing Leon just took out a flask from his back pocket about to open it up when Chris stopped him. The two were about to argue again when Rebbeca stopped them both.

"Guys come on," Rebbeca says.
"We need your help, Leon." You finally spoke up.

Leon froze at the sound of your voice, it had been years since he's heard it much less seen you with his own eyes. Slowly turning around he looked towards you and no words were said between you two for a while. Minutes later Kuga couldn't take it anymore and ran towards Leon his front paws on his lap and licked away at his face.

Chris and Rebbeca chuckled a bit at Kuga's excitement but soon everything got back on track. Conversation back to what was indeed needed to be discussed.

"She's right Leon. I'm sorry to interrupt your vacation, but we wouldn't be here if it wasn't serious. We think you might have some intel and we need it now." Rebbeca explains.
"What intel? You couldn't just let (Y/N) explain it all?" Leon asked.
"She's told us all she could, apparently not all her memories have returned," Rebbeca says.
"That or her brain protected itself and blocked out some memories." Chris defends.