CHAPTER 18

KYLE'S POV
I head to the living room, where my parents and the Betas are watching something at the TV... Let's see how the process of making up goes... I'm really angry with mom because of what she did yesterday... But this is my excuse and I can't do anything about it...

-Kyle: I'm back... (looking to the floor)

-Donjee: Oh Kyle, what brings you here? (smiles) -Kyle: Well, I've been thinking and

-Kyle: Well, I've been thinking and... Mom...
-Mom: Yeah?
-Kyle: I think I was too rude yesterday... But you also broke your promise so... But anyway, I came here because I don't like being like this... (sighs) Can we make up?
-Mom: Aww my baby... (runs to you and hugs you) Of course, your mommy's baby boy... I don't like arguing with you... (caress your cheek)
-Kyle: But, you need to admit, that you went way too far yesterday...
-Mom: Well, I don't like Joy at all... (sighs) Are you sure she's legal? She's not tricking you?
-Kyle: I'm totally sure mom... (chuckles)
-Mom: I guess I don't have any other option but to accept her... (smiles) If you lover her and she loves you... Then there's nothing to do...
-Kyle: What?! Are you sure? (happy)
-Mom: Yeah, I've been the whole night thinking about it... And I think that I can learn to get along with her... (smiles)
-Kyle: Thanks mom for understanding! (you hug her) Well, I'll be at my room...
-Mom: Yeah, okay (smiles)

I head to my room and thanks God, the bracelet is there, just where I left it... Great, I put it on and then I decide to chill while watching Netflix, I mean, it's too late to try and return back Farway...

SANA'S POV
Well seems like our boy is gonna spend the night here... That'll give us more time to get ready... Yeah, we are gonna take this chance to pack some stuff for tomorrow.

-Sana: Donjee...
-Donjee: Hmm?
-Sana: Let's go... (smiles)
-Donjee: Where? (confused)
-Sana: To pack dumbass! Kyle is gonna spend the night here, so that'll give us time to pack everything we'll need (smiles)
-Jihyo: Where are you going, Sana? (curious)
-Sana: We are investigating something, and we'll follow Kyle tomorrow... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: You can't stay still, right?
-Sana: That's what being a mother means... (srughs)

-Dave: I feel sorry for Kyle

-Dave: I feel sorry for Kyle... (mumbling)
-Dan: Yeah, same...
-Donjee: I'm hearing you! (pissed)
-Dave: Sorry, we are just being honest... Kyle is and adult and-
-Sana: Shhh, he's our son and we decide what to do, we don't care about your opinion, we are just trying to protect our baby, right Donjee?
-Donjee: Right, Sana... (smiles)
-Sana: Let's go then... (smiles)

Hmm. Just wait Joy, you are not going to take my son away from me, I'm not gonna allow you to... I don't care if he pertains to that NCT thing or whatever it is... He belongs to this family, and he won't go anywhere!

-About a half hour later-

-Sana: Okay, Donjee... Set the alarm really soon, this kid might try to escape without us noticing (smiles)
-Donjee: Why does it sound like we are doing something wrong?
-Sana: We are not, belive me... (smiles) And now, let's go to sleep, goodnight~ (pecks Donjee)
-Donjee: Yeah, goodnight... (smiles)

-Time skip the next day-

The alarm sounds, and just as we thought, Kyle is already leaving... Tch, this kid... He thinks he'll trick us, well, as his parents, he can't compete with us.

-Sana: C'mon, Donjee... He's fast and you know it!
-Donjee: Yeah, yeah... I'm almost done, I'm leaving a note for Tzuyu, you know she'll be in charge of-
-Sana: Yeah, yeah... Finish already!

Once he's done, we grab our bags and leave following Kyle... We are just going to make sure that he'll return back home with us.

KYLE'S POV
I hate this travel... Seriously. And once again, I had to trick my parents in order to head back yo Farway... But anyway, it'll worth it since I'll be back with Joy... Wait, since when am I this lovey dovey? It doesn't suit me at all...

-Time skip until you arrive Farway-

-Kyle: Please, let me in... I came from such a long trip...
-Guard: Show it...
-Kyle: Oh, yeah... Here it is, the bracelet (shows it) I belong to NCT, Taeyong already knew about me coming today... (smiles)
-Guard: Fine... Come in... (opens the door)

I then enter Farway, and head immediately to my house... Agh, it feels really good to be able to start my life over again.

-Kyle: I'm back (smiles)
-Lucas: Yo Kyle!
-Doyoung: Where have you been?
-Kyle: I was visiting my parents, and well, I took the chance to work as well... Uhm Taeyong, can you help me to change the money? (smiles)
-Taeyong: Sure, let's do this (smiles)

 Uhm Taeyong, can you help me to change the money? (smiles)-Taeyong: Sure, let's do this (smiles)

Well, I'm finally back at MY home... I think that I'll unpack now, and later on, I'll probably just visit Joy to tell her that everything went smoothly...

DONJEE'S POV
Well so after a really long way walking, we finally arrived to wherever we are... It seems like Kyle head in after showing his bracelet... What a weird place...

-Sana: Have you seen it?
-Donjee: Yeah, this is a whole city apart from the world, hidden from the rest and with a weird system...
-Sana: How can we make it to enter?
-Donjee: I don't know, I just know that we need some of those bracelets... (sighs)
-Sana: Donjee...
-Donjee: Hmm?
-Sana: How are you feeling?
-Donjee: I'm fine? Why do you ask so suddenly-
-Sana: Fight someone, and they let's steal it's bracelet... (smiles)
-Donjee: You are crazy, how are we going to do that?
-Sana: We'll wait here for someone to come out from this placed called Farway....
-Donjee: This is seriously crazy...
-Sana: We are doing this for Kyle, we have no option but to do this and get inside... (smiles)
-Donjee: Fine, let's hide somewhere where they don't catch our scent or see us...
-Sana: Okay... (smiles)