CHAPTER 5

KYLE'S POV
Well, once we were done eating and rested a bit until it got dark, we started walking... And damn, it feels like we've been walking for at least five hours but it's been just two...

-Wendy: You young cub, how's possible for you to get tired that easily? (teasing)
-Kyle: I... I'm not used to walk that much...
-Yeri: How weak... (chuckles)
-Seulgi: Yeah, how old are you?
-Kyle: Me?
-Seulgi: Am I talking to a rock? Of course, you... (rolls her eyes)
-Kyle: I'm 22 years old...
-Joy: Oh, you are a year older than me!
-Irene: Still it seems like he's about 30 years older... How can he be this weak?
-Kyle: Hey, there's a total reasonable reason tk explain this... Look, I took the proves not too long ago since my parents are kinda... Overprotective? Well, not kinda... They are really overprotective... (sighs)

-Yeri: We could see when they came looking for you

-Kyle: Yeah, how good that I'm leaving far away from them... (smiles)
-Seulgi: If you discovered that you are an Alpha not too long ago... It means that you didn't experience with other alphas, omegas and betas before?
-Kyle: Not really... I've been living with two alphas, a lots of omegas and lots of betas too... And female and male... I know how to deal with them... (smiles)
-Irene: That's great, it would had been a problem to arrive to Farway with you going crazy when the Omegas get on heat... Or fighting with alphas on their ruts...
-Kyle: Oh, no, don't worry... Plus, there's those pills they use to keep calm, right?
-Wendy: Yeah... But we don't use them at Farway... (smiles)
-Kyle: You don't? (confused)
-Joy: Nope, it's a place to be free you idiot... (smiles) So, if they are with heat or rut, they can have it without being afraid...
-Kyle: But it is hurting to have the rut or the heat without a mate...
-Irene: Didn't you say that you are against the system?
-Kyle: Yeah, I did... But-
-Irene: Here, there's no such marking thing... If they have the rut or the heat, they get their own ways to get through it...
-Kyle: I see...
-Yeri: They basically do it with strangers... Without mating... You know, just a one night thing... (srughs)
-Wendy: Aren't you too young to talk about that?
-Yeri: Hey, I'm just three years younger than Joy... I'm almost an adult too...
-Seulgi: But still you are not... (srughs)
-Yeri: Jeez...
-Kyle: Well, I think that I understand now how Farway works... (smiles) Sounds like a nice place to live in...
-Joy: Why? Are you having your rut soon or what? (teasing)
-Kyle: I-I'm not... It's just that I like the idea of being free...
-Joy: Sure... (smirks)
-Kyle: By the way, will I be able to meet the other founders?
-Irene: It's possible... Why do you want to meet them?

 Why do you want to meet them?

-Kyle: I don't know... I'm just curious about how are they... And also, I think it would be nice to learn about them... (smiles)
-Wendy: Learn about them? Exactly... What?
-Kyle: I don't know, as you can see, in totally out of shape when it comes to my wolf form and so... I think it would be nice to be their disciple...
-Joy: Hey, that sounds really nice... Irene unnie, I also want to be your disciple! (smiles)
-Irene: We'll see... For now, let's keep going...

We walked and walked for about another two hours, and suddenly, from no where, we bump with two huge wood doors...

Also, at the top, I can read a poster which says "Farway". Damn, I'm so happy to be able to rest already... It's almost morning...

-Kyle: I can't belive we walked almost the whole night... (sighs) Ugh, I can't even feel my feets at all...
-Seulgi: Exaggerating... (rolls her eyes)
-Irene: Well, we already arrived... (smiles) Let's go... Kyle, you'll need a house to live in...
-Kyle: Oh, yeah...
-Irene: Hmm, I forgot to tell you something... (smiles)
-Kyle: To tell me... What?
-Irene: Farway is divided into four parts... And each part has one of the founders... Each part has its own rules as well...
-Kyle: I see... You all are in-
-Yeri: In Red Velvet (smiles) Each part has other territories appart from Farway, for example... The forest was part of our territory...
-Kyle: I see... (smiles) Woah, this place gets more interesting everytime...
-Joy: So... Which part will he belong to?
-Wendy: Wouldn't it be great for him to join Red Velvet since he already know us?
-Irene: I don't know... That's up to him where does he want to stay... Or who does he want to have as his teacher... Right?
-Kyle: Oh, I'll be able to choose?
-Seulgi: Here you choose everything... (smiles)
-Kyle: I see... It's really amazing (smiles)

 It's really amazing (smiles)

-Joy: Yeah, but for now... He'll need to sleep somewhere, right?
-Wendy: Why are you so interest about where will he be staying?
-Joy: I'm not interested... I'm just trying to help... (rolls her eyes)
-Irene: For now, he'll stay in Red Velvet, and later on... We'll see... (smiles) Are you okay with that?
-Kyle: Yeah, totally... For now, I just want to sleep and rest... (giggles)
-Irene: Let's go then...
-All: Yeah...

We then follow Irene inside Farway, and it really looks like a city... But it's hidden from the rest of the world apparently... It's like a little paradise...

-Kyle: Woah, the streets and the houses are from different colors... Neon Red, Neon Green, Cosmic Latte and Pastel Coral...
-Seulgi: Good job, each of those colors belong to each founder... (smiles)
-Kyle: Oh, so the citizens can't walk or attend other colors or-
-Irene: No! Here you are all free, but with that we know which part belongs to who... Since each founder has each own rules on his territory...
-Kyle: Ah... I see... (smiles)
-Joy: The Pastel Coral is ours... (smiles)
-Kyle: I thought it would be Neon Red...
-Yeri: That belongs to Gidle... (smiles)
-Kyle: I see... I still need to learn a lot...