CHAPTER 1

(A: Hey there, welcome to a brand new story, before you start reading, I would appreciate if you checked my last announcement, so yeah please. 😁)

KYLE'S POV
Well, apparently, today I did my proofs to check to which group do I belong to... And it results that I'm an Alpha... Surprised? Not at all... Happy? Nah, I didn't care about the result anyway...

Now I'm heading back home, but I don't think it'll be my home for too much... I'm aware of my scent... And I know that it can piss dad... We always lived with lots of Omegas, Betas, and even another Alpha...

But that's not supposed to be part of my life anymore... I'll take a chance to leave wherever I can.

-Kyle: I'm back at home... (close the door)
-Tzuyu: Yo, you are back (smiles)
-Kyle: Yeah... (takes a seat at the sofa)
-Tzuyu: How was it? (smiles)
-Kyle: Great I guess...
-Tzuyu: And the results? (smiles)
-Kyle: Alpha... Why are you insisting that much?
-Tzuyu: Because I just won a bet against some Omegas... (glares at Momo and Dahyun) You know what we'll do tonight, right? (smirks)
-Kyle: My life was part of a bet, I see... (sighs) Anyway, where's my father?

 (sighs) Anyway, where's my father?

-Tzuyu: Hey, keep relaxed... Don't use that kind of tone when you talk to an Alpha... Tch... (pissed)
-Kyle: The other way, you are the one who shouldn't use that tone with me... And now, answer my question...
-Momo: Is he seriously talking like that to Tzuyu?
-Nayeon: It's impressive, he's now almost an adult so I'm not surprised at all...
-Tzuyu: He's at his job with your mother...
-Kyle: Fine... (gets up and heads there)

TZUYU'S POV
That little fur ball... He's almost an adult, if he keeps living here, he might develop a fight against his father or me since we are alphas as well...

-Dahyun: Did you actually allowed him to talk to you in that way?
-Mina: Our Kyle was so cute when he was a little cub...
-Tzuyu: Yeah, but I could see through his eyes... He wasn't kidding, he was so serious while heading to me...
-Jeongyeon: Were you afraid? (smirks)
-Tzuyu: I wasn't... But I knew that I should be careful... Kyle is not a little boy anymore... He could cause a big damage if we make him get angry... (sighs)
-Nayeon: In other words, he's a big alpha now...
-Tzuyu: That's it, we better let him be for now... (serious)

KYLE'S POV
I head to my parents room and knock at their door since I don't want to be present in any of their stupid and annoying business...

-Dad: Who is it?
-Kyle: It's me, Kyle... I'm back already...
-Dad: (opens the door) How was it son? (smiles)
-Kyle: I don't know how should I answer to that, I'll just say that I'm an alpha... (sighs)

-Mom: Our baby is almost an adult (smiles) -Kyle: No, I'm already an adult

-Kyle: No, I'm already an adult... (sighs) I'm not your baby anymore mom, and I'm gonna say this just once... I'm leaving.
-Dad: What?! (confused)
-Mom: You can't go and leave us... We are a family...
-Kyle: Mom-
-Dad: Okay, go...
-Mom: What?! What are you telling him to do?! (pissed)
-Dad: He's an Alpha, he'll need to find and Omega... And if he wants to go and form his family, then... We can't keep him here...
-Mom: We have lots of Omegas here, also Betas if you prefer them... Kyle, don't leave...
-Kyle: Mom, I'm leaving... Not because I want to find an Omega, I think that's troublesome... I just want to be free without no one telling me what to do...
-Dad: A total Alpha... Fine, good luck with it... (smiles) Go...
-Mom: Are you seriously-
-Kyle: Goodbye, have a happy life... (smiles and leaves)

Unbelievable, he thought I'm joking and that's why he allowed me to leave... Tch, how annoying... I'm not joking, I'm seriously leaving.

-Dahyun: Kyle... What are you doing? (smiles)
-Kyle: I'm leaving...
-Dahyun: Does your father know about this?
-Kyle: He does, and he allowed me to... (smiles) From now on, I'll have my own life without rules and doing whatever I want...

I head to my room, I pack some clothes, I grab all the money I earned, and later on, I grab some food, just in case...

-Kyle: Well, that was all... Thanks and bye... (smiles and leaves)

I exit the house and walk without direction... I don't have a clear plan, but anyway... At least I won't need to follow this stupid system... Please, an Omega?

Why would I need that? Just so I have to protect her all the time? Just to face her emotional problems? No thanks... I don't want that kind of life...

But, the thing is

But, the thing is... Where do I go now? Maybe I should just walk to the city and rent one of those places where you can use the computer and so and sleep as well... I think it's the best option for now...

It's kinda pathetic, I'm an Alpha and it seems like if I were hiding from-

-Kyle: Augh! You, can't you watch where are you walking?! (pissed)
-Girl: Tch... Can't you see that I was coming?! Are you blind or what?! (pissed)
-Kyle: Whatever, just apologize and I'll forgive you... (sighs)
-Girl: Apologize? (laughs) Kid, who do you think you are talking with?! I'm an Alpha... (smirks)
-Kyle: Lucky you... I'm also an Alpha... (smirks)
-Girl: Do you want to fight?
-Kyle: And ruin my hair? Pfftt, no... I'll let you go for now...
-Girl: You are weird...
-Kyle: And not only that, I don't care about what you think... That's the fact... (smirks)
-Girl: How annoying... (sighs and leaves)

What the hell was that? Is that how all the Alphas are? I'll need to face them like this all the time? Because if this world is like this

What the hell was that? Is that how all the Alphas are? I'll need to face them like this all the time? Because if this world is like this... It's just so troublesome...

What a pain in the neck, I just want to have a normal life without worrying about this stupid society... Maybe I should just move... Maybe it's different in other cities... Right?

The only way to discover, is seeing it by myself... Tomorrow I'll start a trip out the city, and I'll look for a better place to live...