the fallen angel and demon king join fairytail

(Normal POV)

Natsu and lucy make their way to fairytail. they talk and laugh all the way to fairytail.  They finally arrive at fairytail.when they open the door everyone is fighting. but then a girl with short white hair walks up to natsu and lucy. She asked if they need any help.(lisanna isn't a total bitch) lucy says umm yes. Lucy says I was wondering if me and my friend could join?

(Lisanna POV)

Of course let me get the master! as I walk up the stairs to get the master. I can't help but think those two would be  super cute as a couple!

( master makarov POV)

Hello children I'm the master of fairytail can I help you? "the boy with the pink hair says "yes we would like to join fairytail. of course you can my child. mira will put your emblems on but first what are you names children?" They say" my name is lucy. and mine is natsu.

(Mira's POV)

Hello natsu and lucy my name is mirajane.but everyone calls me mira. as I stamp on their emblems. I can't help but notice the magic engry coming off both natsu and lucy are super strong. and how cute they are together.

(Lucy's POV)

After we get stamped I hear a girl with very pretty red hair. Start yelling gray your clothes!

(Ezra's POV)

After I yell at gray to put his clothes back on. I walk up to the blonde and pinky and introduce myself. I apologize for gray stripping habit. I tell them it's a weird habit of his. as I am explaining grays weird habit of stripping.I see natsu getting more and more angrier. I wonder why natsu is so angry?

(Natsu POV)

Stupid gray is supposed to be in hell. If gray is here who is running hell?

(Gray's POV)

I start walking to introduce myself. But then stop because I realize it's natsu. As I'm about to walk away natsu grabs me. "Natsu says" what are you doing here?front of the blonde and says what do you're supposed to be in hell. Who is running hell if you are here?  "I say* I'm sorry. I should have told you I joined fairytail."natsu says"how long have you been a member? "I say" I just joined a year ago."natsu says"fine now go introduce myself to Lucy. But don't  strip in front off her."i said thank you for understanding." But then the blonde moves to the side.  and says I'm lucy and he is natsu! I see natsu giving me a death look. I guess he is really mad at me. But I still walk up to the blonde and tell her my name is gray. Then I walk away. because I can tell if I don't natsu will be even more upset. I can feel natsu magic rise. But act like I didn't notice it.