the meeting

(Natsu POV)

I walk up to the blonde with big brown eyes.I say hello my name is natsu what is your name? she tells me her name is lucy. I ask her why she has such beautiful white wings? she looks down with tears in her eyes. and tells me she is a fallen angel. I ask her how she became a fallen angel? *this means they are thinking. * * for some reason I get angry but also kinda happy.* she looks at me and says you aren't human? I look down and tell her you are right I'm not human.but if I tell you what I am you will never wanna talk to me again!

( Lucy's POV)

I laughed a little and say I'm a fallen angel.I think I can handle what you are . he looks at and says he is the demon king. I smile at him and say well then the demon king is awfully handsome! * did I really say that he was handsome? oh well I was just saying the truth.* Lucy you are a weirdo. who calls the demon king handsome? whatever natsu! since I'm gonna be on earth land from now on. I need to find a place to live.if you wanna come with me. Then shut up and start walking.

( natsu POV)

I can't believe Lucy just told me the demon king to shut up and walk! she got some nerve. * we barely know each other and I like her already.* so lucy what kinda magic do you have? well umm natsu my magic is hard to explain "lucy said" "lucy says"  but in short I can take who's ever magic I want.( yes I know lucy uses celestial magic. I wanted her to have a different type of magic.) so lucy you are telling me you could steal my magic if you truly wanted? I ask her.

(Lucy's POV)

Yes I could take your magic if I wanted. but you would get your magic back. I don't just get to keep it. Some of the magic I have taken.is takeover dragon slayer. Dragon slayer magic.and requip magic.but once I have the person's magic I can't take it again from a different person who has the same magic. It's kinda confusing I know. but  anyway enough about my magic! I have wanted to join a guild since I came to earth land! I'm going to join fairytail will you join with me? I'm kinda scared to join by myself.