"Oi"

 I jumped in my skin hearing the voice that gave me nightmares at night. I took one more deep breath before turning around to face him. Remember, face your fears.

"What?"  I snapped at him. I could see his brows rise for a split second then furrow, face contorting in anger.   

'Shit' 

Well that's not the best way to face your fears now, is it? God? I'll see you soon. "What?" He snapped back. Might as well take this and run with it right?

"You called me? What do you want?" I stood with my attitude. Meanwhile, I'm on the verge of tears on the inside. My words of encouragement not meaning jack at the moment. An irk mark visibly appeared on his forehead and I had to use all my strength not to shake and shutter. 

"You're making weird noises. Stop it." He grumbled laying down on his bed and turning over. I finally realized his wounds were already stitched up. All the blood had been cleaned up. The only thing showing his previous state was the stain and ripped uniform. 

"I-...I had to sneeze..." I said softly, losing my fire for a moment with a pitiful little lie. Wait- NO MAN LOOKS DOWN ON ME. "Who are you to tell me what to do?" I snapped my head back around, glaring at his back. I could visibly see him tense.

I just keep digging my grave, don't I? A glutton for death! 

He whipped back up and turned around to stare me straight in my e/c hues. I saw he snarled and went to open his mouth but on a last-minute act I spoke first. The irritation of being treated horribly just because I was a demon really... really pulled the grenade inside me. "Oh? Were you gonna say it's because I'm a demon? You'd kill me? Oh! I know! You're above me because I lost my life and you didn't. Is that it? Because y/n l/n is dead and Sanemi Shinazugawa isn't?... Get lost and mind your own damn business. Whether you like it or not I'm part of the Demon Corps now, making me your ally. Get used to it."

I turned back around and crossed my arms, my head hanging. I wasn't even scared by this point. Anger ate away at my form. Fed up with the damn hospitality of these people. Every. Damn. One. Of these stuck up pricks think I was born like this and that I like eating people, I like being associated with Muzan. Nothing but a bunch of arrogant pricks. All of them. I could hear him 'tch' and the shuffling of sheets then silence engulfed the room. Beside the snores of other people. I couldn't stand it any longer and got up, going to take a walk around the estate to think to myself.

I was tired, Hungry, aching, fed up. I'm starting to think the Hasihara's weren't as amazing everyone cut them out to be. Every single one of them I've come into contact with has spit on me and looked down on me. Shinobu, Sanmei, and I are sure that flame pillar gave me a fake smile just like Shinbou did. But hell, who am I to judge at this point. But judged but do it in return shame on you. 

A small flame in my chest grew into bigger and bigger, soon becoming the forest fire burning down all of my standards and wishes. The anger dancing happily in the pit of my stomach made me want to go on a rampage. Tear someone apart. Hurt someone. It made me sick.

I know why they hate me. I would hate me too. I do hate me. I ate my family. I took advantage of Kadzuki. I seek pity from others who've have been hurt by my kind. I wanted to vomit. Vomit what? My family? That's all I have.

I wanted to lay on the floor and scream and cry, kick and throw my fist. Like a child throwing a tantrum. I was so frustrated and shamed. I wanted to back to my cave and rot. The only thing keeping me going was the revenge I wanted. I wanted to wreak havoc and chaos everyone and everything. Blaming them for what happened. But it's not their fault, is it? 

My mind was in shambles. Nothing I was thinking made any sense. I was two-faced... One minute I could be standing my ground with teeth bared and venom in my voice then the next I could be whimpering begging for pity. What the hell has happened to me?

All I wanted from life was to help people, take care of my family and raise one of my own. I wanted to make friends and share lovely conversations with them. All that seemed so far now. So... impossible. 

It's been a while by this point and I haven't figured myself out yet. It's amazing how much you don't know about oneself. Truly something to marvel at. I had made a full trip around the whole estate and began to make my way back to the recovery room. My head hanging and brow furrowed together still deep in thought. Battling with myself as always. I could hear yelling coming from the room. The same person it always is. 'what the hell is he mad about now.' 

I peeked me inside the room to see what he was throwing a fit about this time. I saw a tall male with black styled as a mohawk. He was peaking with Sanemi timidly as he yelled back, almost like he was avoiding him. The male had the same face as Sanemi, even accompanied by a scar. No doubt in my mind they are related. Sanemi pushed him away and began storming off in the direction of the door, where I was peeking out. "You're not my brother! Quit saying that shit!"

I leaned back and watched him storm by, face scrunched up in frustration and anger. 

Tsk tsk, drama, drama, drama...

The fact that was his brother and was saying otherwise and pushed him away made a knot in my stomach. Feeling guilty and a mix of enrage feeling me to the brim. I chased after him, not even thinking about what I was doing. Only causing myself more problems pretty much. "Hey!" I shouted at him. I saw him stop in his tracks and grumble under his breath.

"One dumbass at a time."

"You shouldn't treat your brother like that..." I walked closer to him, finally being given the chance to catch up.

"He's not my brother!"

"But you look exactly like him though..." 

He growled at me and began to start storming off again. "Shut. The fuck. Up!"  Not wanted to try and keep up with him again I grabbed onto his haori and held on tight, stopping him in his tracks.

"I'm serious!" He gave me that infamous 'I'm going to f-ing murder you look' over his shoulder. But I still refused to let him get the best of me. "You never know! He could be gone tomorrow or even gone in a month! And I bet, I bet, you'd regret everything! You'd be hating yourself and would look absolutely pitiful. You say no now but it always ends the same."

I should know, shouldn't I?

He yanked his haori away from me and stormed off. Not even giving me the courtesy of a response. Meanwhile, I'm patting myself on the back for facing one of my fears today!

Now time to take a nap. That was to much work whew.

--------------------------------

[Half-Edited] :/