Chapter 9- FanRong Town

The next morning, Xia Suyin woke up extremely early to get ready. She looks inside her space ring and made sure that she had all the stuff she needed for this trip. After checking her things twice, Xia Suyin grabbed her sword from the bed and walked out of her room.

Xia Suyin and the other three fellow disciples were supposed to meet each other at the main entrance at the foot of the mountain. But, when Xia Suyin arrived there, she was a little disappointed.

'I got up so early but, it seems somebody woke up earlier than me! Aish.'

"Junior Sister Ting Lihua greets Senior Brother Ruo Shun."

"Ah, no need for formalities." Ruo Shun replied back softly.

Xia Suyin looks at Ruo Shun with a dazed expression. For some unknown reason, she had a feeling that she and he had crossed paths before even though, in Ting Lihua's memories, she had never spoken with Ruo Shun.

Ruo Shun was tall and lean. To top it off, he has really smooth and pale skin, a really handsome face with an alluring voice.

"Is there something on my face?" Ruo Shun asked after seeing how Xia Suyin's eyes haven't left his face.

Xia Suyin answered with a straight face. "No...Just thought that if you wanted, you could have any woman you want."

"Haha." Ruo Shun laughed. "You're really straightforward."

Xia Suyin shrugged, "Sometimes it is better to be straightforward. Way easier to go through life that way."

Ruo Shun nodded. "Junior Sister Ting is right. But, one can't always be straightforward. They'll bring their own destruction."

Xia Suyin curved her eyes beautifully and said, "I'm bringing my own destruction by saying you are handsome?"

Ruo Shun nodded. "Yes. I'm too handsome. What if there's an admirer and wants to attack you just because they see you as a rival in order to win my heart? I wouldn't want that to happen to Junior Sister Ting because of my handsomeness."

Xia Suyin's mouth twitch. 'Why is this man so shameless?'

Soon after, An Chao arrived at the foot of the mountain with Xia Suyin and Ruo Shun. Now, they were only waiting for one more person, Yu Qianli. However, instead of Yu Qianli appearing, they saw Jian Lan instead.

An Chao asked, "Second Senior Brother Jian, where is Junior Brother Yu?"

Jian Lan replied as he sighed a little, "He won't be coming today. I only received a note from Shifu that I'll be replacing Junior brother Yu. With that said, we should set off now. Our first stop will be FanRong Town and will stay there for 3 days. After 3 days, we'll then go to Xindi City where the World Sect Arena is held."

An Chao then asked another question, "Why don't we just go straight to Xindi City?"

"There has been a lot of strange activities going on in FanRong Town. Shifu wants us to go there so we could gain experience and may even find out the main culprit of those strange activities. This is something we shouldn't let slip by."

An Chao nodded and he now fully understands the situation. As for Xia Suyin, she already knew why there were strange activities in FanRong Town. But, this is not the time to be worrying about it yet.

The four of them rode their horses towards FanRong Town. Along the way, they went passed hills and rivers. The whole environment around them was beautiful to the touch. The weather wasn't too hot nor too cold. The small breeze brushing up against them and the sun that shines onto their skin made them feel blessed.