Chapter 5- Taking Responsibilty

As everybody was shock and gasping, Lan Jian continues to call out names. This in turn made a lot of disciples ignore Yu Qianli's sudden appearance.

Right after Lan Jian finished with roll call, a swift shadow went past the students less than a second and appeared in front of them.

Xia Suyin's line of focus shifted towards the man who had just entered the scene.

The man was standing straight and confident. With one hand behind his back, he look at all his disciples in this Tiantang Peak. His eyes dark and clear, his handsome face serene with half of his hair beautifully let down towards his waist while the other half was tied up by a crown and an exquisite jade hairpin.

He was the peak master of Tiantang Peak, Bing Wen.

All of the disciples in the West Jade Hall called out with bowed heads and saluting Bing Wen with their fists, "Disciples greets Master!"

Bing Wen gave them a slight nod. His thin lips parted as he said, "Today, I have an announcement to make."

After pausing, all the disciples started to discuss amongst themselves. Only when it got silent, did Bing Wen continue with a voice that wasn't too slow nor too fast.

"Every year on the third month, one peak out of the 7 peaks will be sending disciples down to the mortal realm to participate in the World Sect Arena to represent our Yongyuan Sect.  This year, it's our Tiantang Peak that was chosen out of the seven. I will choose four disciples to participate."

Everyone seem to hold their breath. Excitement filled in their eyes and wonder who would be chosen.

Bing Wen's line of sight scan throughout the room until he finally says all 4 names. "Ruo Shun, An Chao, Yu Qianli, and Ting Lihua. All four of you will be participating in the World Arena Sect. Your departure will begin starting tomorrow. That is all."

After saying what's needed to be said, Bing Wen left the Hall in a flash.

With Ting Lihua's memories, Xia Suyin already knew that she was going to be pick. However, Xia Suyin still frowned. She had only transmigrated to this world yesterday and wasn't that confident with her fighting skills even with the memories of Ting Lihua to guide her.

Other than that...

Xia Suyin turned towards Yu Qianli. By now, everyone has already disperse and getting out of the West Jade Hall.

Yu Qianli was just about to take a step to leave the hall when Xia Suyin grabbed his hand.

A smile formed on Yu Qianli's dirty face. "Is there something you need Senior Sister Ting?"

After a glance and seeing that besides them, nobody else was here, Xia Suyin went straight to the point without hiding her true face. "You were there last night weren't you?"

"No." Yu Qianli instantly denied.

"Don't lie. Although I wasn't able to see your face, I still remember your voice from last night."

Yu Qianli's brows raised with interest. He took a step forward. But, Xia Suyin wasn't afraid of him and stood there. Yu Qianli was so close to Xia Suyin that there was only an inch that separated the two from touching.

Yu Qianli was taller than Xia Suyin and she could only see him in her view currently. Although his face was dirty and his hair messy, she could clearly see his bright eyes behind all those skin.

Yu Qianli whisper, enough for Xia Suyin to hear his childish voice, "Since you insist that you saw me yesterday night, would you like me to come tonight at your place?"