𝙨𝙚𝙞𝙨 .

"𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 - 𝙟𝙩"
Kodi in the header btw 🥺
Wouldn't let me post my shit

"𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 - 𝙟𝙩"Kodi in the header btw 🥺Wouldn't let me post my shit

Chapter six

"I sent your prescription to the pharmacy of your request and put some extra bandages in your belongings bag for your arm. Be careful not to tear those stitches again and take your medicine on time Ms. Jones."

I nodded completely ignoring everything she said. I was too focused on being able to go home, wanting to talk to buck but forgetting he won't be anywhere near here.

I sighed, feeling deflated. "you ready to roll senaiah" jahmari Joked. She had released them bitches after she yelled at me for a whole hour a couple days ago.

I assumed ole boy found his wallet cos he never came back up here. It wasn't like I wanted him to, but I did at the same time.

Oh uht un. I'm sounding real simpish rn. I dun up and lost my mf mind. Fix it Jesus.

"senaiah"

"huh" I lifted my head up and looked back at jahmari.

"You been staring to space fa while, you good boo?" She asked concerned

I felt the familiar feeling of the fake smile sliding across my face. "I'm good love, just ready to be home that's all.

She nodded her head in understanding and then left me upfront go go get the car. I sat there twiddling my thumbs out of boredom.

I really appreciated jahmari, we had met not not long ago but she felt like a sister to me. She was more than willing to help me out when she didn't have to do anything at all. She Had been coming here almost every day and even staying the night.

She even went as far as relaying what happened to my professor and getting my late work for me. I'm really grateful but I just feel so down about the buck situation that I didn't notice was starting to show it.

She pulled up and got out from the drivers side but I stood up before she could reach me. They didn't want me to stand for long because of the medicine they were giving me was strong.

"I got, I got it Mari" I said pushing her hand away gently. I shuffled my feet towards the car, already feeling drained once I plopped down in the seat. I sucked in a huge ass breath of air and felt deflated once I blew it all out.

I heard giggling from infront of me and I looked up mugging her. "it ain't funny hoe"

she just straight laughed in my face. "I asked if you need help but nawl, ms. I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me could do it on her own so I let you you. Now yo ass tired again and you still gotta walk up them steps." She shook her head and helped me lift my legs in the car then closed the door.