𝙙𝙤𝙨 .

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚"

Chapter two .

   All I wanted to do was work in peace but a bitch can't even do that without mfs trynna blow me.

Like what part of I'm busy do y'all not get.

I sighed and just turned my phone completely off without paying the notifications any mind.

I Got money to make while I'm on this cracka clock, they ass can wait.

I tossed my phone back into the front pocket of the publix vest, I was wearing.

I tried to relax my shoulders and breathe for the millionth time today. I only had an hour left and my back was killin me.

Just smile and breathe, nai. It's almost over.

It had been busier earlier but now it was starting to die out as it was nearing closing time and y'all already know how black folk be.

Just trynna ease they way in at the last minute as always. Like can I go home on time please, damn.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Buck standing infront me until I seen him trynna pull my mf hair.

I quickly punched his black ass then looked around for any managers.

"See, yeen even have to do allat bih. Wasn't een gon do it to yo aah" he said wit a mug so I shrugged my shoulders and mugged his ass right tf back.

"So, ion care. Should've kept it tf pimpin right on out the door bitch" i replied and crossed my arms.

"Oh so ima bitch nie? That's crazy asf dawg. You really be breakin a nigga heart outchea" he held his hands over his heart and made a face.

I laughed at him, "buck take yo as— I mean butt home and quit holding my line up."

"Damn if youon wanna talk to a nigga den say dat. Ain't even have to do me like that, but ima hitcha line lata ma" he said over his shoulder after I rung up his only item.

Condoms.

Well ATLEAST he practicing safe sex but then again he might not be usin them hoes. Ew, stds.

10:26

I held down the power button on my phone, waiting for it to turn on as I put my thumb onna scanner to clock out.

They really made my ass stock allat unwanted ass shit. That's not even my job, much less the reason I was hired. I got a pretty face for the cashier, customer service shit. Not no damn stocker, gmfu.

I punched clock out onna machine, waited for my time slip, put it in my pocket and grabbed my bag off the side table. I felt so beat down bro, shit don't make no typa sense.

A 9-5 be fun when you love what you do and you can make buku money from it but as for this dumbass shit. They only giving 9.50.

Although I can't really complain. I get stocks, a 401k, health insurance and reimbursement for college. I'm really onna good start for my first job.

I just wish I could save my money instead of always having to hand it out. Then I'd really be out this bitch and out my mama face fr.

I took my nonstop vibrating ass phone out my back pocket to hundreds of messages from my family.

Auntie T 💙: when you get this call me, sum happened with your mom

Uncle D: pick up the phone nai

Cheatin ass Sydney: I know we not on the best of terms but I want you to know that I love you and I want you to keep ya head up. Call me If you need me, you know auntie love you.

Auntie T💙: senaiah

Auntie T 💙: call me it's urgent

Auntie T 💙: please senaiah

(407) 332-8212 : hey baby, it's your cousin Karol. How you holding up doll? Call me when you get a chance

Uncle D: nai, call your auntie. She's really worried about you right now

Read 10:49

My mind immediately started jumping to different conclusions. Like tf.

Did she go and tell them some more fucking lies again bruh? Like is she really serious. "I swea ta god, i want my mfs ones wit this lady bro. On me she really doing it"

I sighed outloud and looked at the time. It was going on 11 and she was nowhere to be found. Always fucking late, then complain bout how I'm complaining bout being tired and I'm the only mf working 6 days of the week on top of school.

This shit so damn dead bro. Sick of it.

I tried calling her phone and it kept going to voicemail. "Ik damn wel—..."

Not a fucking gain bro, NO MF WAY DAWG!

I shot a text to my auntie T asking her to pick me up cos ik she work round this way and gets off at 10:30.

Auntie T 💙: I'm on my way.

Well damn that was curt but whatever. I leaned up against the wall and went to i scroll through my dead ass Instagram. That's what happen when youon post or fw people.

"Beep beep"

I walked over to my aunts cute lil soccer mom van she been wanting.

"Thanks for picki—" couldn't even show gratitude without being popped. I'm too old for allat.

"Aye!" "Watchout nie damn" I said while rubbing my cheek.

"You ain't seen me and ya uncle blowing yo damn phone up??! What's the point of having it if you not gon reply to text or calls nai. You don't know how worried we are about you"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "fa what, ain't shit wrong wit me besides my ole lady telling lies again just like last time. What's new"

She stopped at the red light and turned to face me, "nai I know it's hard to process babay but we'll get throu—"

"Get through what. You keep Talkin like you know sum I don't. Like what's tea miss mamas? Am I missing sum or am I slow? Is that it?" I mugged her.

After I said that I, her whole facial expression fill with regret and pity. "They told us they got in contact with you. I— I thought you kne— Jesus." I had finally noticed her appearance.

She was completely disheveled. Her eyes had black circles, her eyes were blood shot red and her clothes were all wrinkled. It didn't make it any better that I completely disregarded her whole aura and vibe when I got in, already too into myself.

"auntie what happened? Are you ok? Did sum happen with Uncl—"

"Senaiah, your mom had a heart attack and her heart gave out on the way over to the hospital. "

————————————————————

ain't no feedback but I really wanna know how it's going bc I feel like this shit basic and ion got no plot so I'm just going w it tbh .

I'm not a writer, I just got too much free time but don't forget ta vote bih . 💙