𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤 .

"𝙄𝙛 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙢, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚"

Chapter 5

I woke up to a loud ass beeping sound going off. I went to speak but then I starting choking.

"hey..hey, I need to calm down. You're only gonna choke if you keep moving. I'll have to go get a bin for after I remove the breathing tube ok?"

I was afraid to move so I tried to move my hand to give her a signal or sum.

"Sit tight hun, I'll be right back" I watched her walk out then walk back in with another nurse.

"Alright we're gonna take the tube out but In orderfor everything to smoothly, you'll need to stay completely still. " I just blinked but they seemed to take that as my ok.

I sat completely still, afraid of putting my own life at risk by freaking out. I laid there cross eyed trying to watch them take the tube out. I felt it sliding up and out my body. My immediate reaction was to panic.

This definitely wasn't like getting ya throat fucked bitch, this shit hurt fr and it definitely went deeper than just the back of my esophagus.

Once it felt it being pulled all the way out, immediately felt the wave of nausea rush up through me and out my mouth. Thankfully the nurse had enough sense with fast reflexes to put the bin under my chin.

I had been throwing up everything I ate that day starting from the lil piece of toast I ate with my pills.

She rubbed my back until I had completely emptied myself and then wiped my chin with the back of the hospital sheet.

"water"

"ʸᵉˢ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ" like what kinda question was that. My shit raw asl rn, Talkin bout some mf "water" maaan.

I rolled my eyes at myself while sipping the water.

"We have a Nicole Jones on your medical file listed as your mother but when the number dialed it was no longer in service. Do you have any family members that you can call?"

My mind had blanked at the mention of my mothers name from not hearing it in so long.

"Ms. Jones"

I lifted my head up and replied "oh sorry, I do but I do have a question who called the paramedics?"

"a lady by the name of Marisa Wa—"

Mama Walker.

"Did she come with me? Is she here"

"Actually she's in the waiting room, she's been coming here everyday since you've been admitted"

"Wait, everyday? How long have I been here" I was confused, I couldn't of have been here but a whole day, two at the most.