**A Happy Ending for a Good Morning**

Waking up, I stretch as much as I can, it feels so good to be stretched out on a bed and not folded in the truck.  I don't remember getting here, so I must have been asleep when Shooter carried me in.  I hear him tapping on his laptop, so I know I'm not alone.  The smell of coffee draws my eyes to the cup sitting on the bedside table, that's all I need to draw me out of sleep.  I sit up and turn to look at him and see what he's doing; wedding plans.

"Are you looking for a retirement job?"  I think I surprised him, when he turns his head quickly in my direction.  

"No, I was hoping to have some stuff to surprise you with, but I don't.  I'm out of my legue on this, everything is so detailed and complicated."

"How about this, we wait until I get out of this cast and can walk down the aisle with my pops?  That gives us time, and it doesn't have to be complicated.  A dress for me, then whatever you want to wear.  Are you having groomsmen? I want to wait for my grandmother, so let's check with Tank on that.  Then where to have it? Not here, the reception can be here.  Then pictures, can someone in the club do it? Or maybe someone has connections?  Cake?  As long as it's not from a grocery store, I'm good.  There is this lovely site called Pinterest, check it out.  If you see something you like, save it and share it with me.  I'm sure there is even something on there to make it easy as possible.  You didn't have to have it done by the time I woke up this morning."

"I know.  Maybe I'm excited.  By the way, the hang on girls have already been kicked out this morning, before eight o clock actually. That part of life should be easier for you."

"Do I even want to know what happened? Never mind, no I don't.  And yeah, easier, unless they want revenge."

"Nah, they'll just go find another club to hang onto."

"Ok, what are we doing today?"

"I'm helping you in the tub, I thought you might want to soak some of the stiffness out, and then, I don't know, we'll see.  But right now, I've got you all to myself and I need a taste."

Getting up he goes to lock the door and walks back to the bed, kicking out of his boots and peeling his shirt over his head.  Reaching the front of his jeans and rubbing the bulge that is steadily growing. "Baby, see what you do to me?  You make me so hard; I want to fuck that little pussy so bad, but I'll settle for a taste right now."

Every word he just said sent an electric current straight to my center.  He reaches the bed and begins to run his fingers through my hair, as his lips land on mine.  He kisses me with all the hunger and passion, he usually keeps restrained.  Kissing down my jaw and neck, his hands slide under the t shirt, and find my breasts.   He alternates pinching my nipples and kneading my breasts, moving his hands down the sides of my breasts, he moves his hands back up and brings the t shirt over my head.  He stops to admire my chest and brings his mouth to my nipple, just licking the tip and circling the whole thing before drawing it between his lips, he does the same to the other nipple and every pull on my nipple, sends excitement to my core.  He brings his hand up the inside of my thigh and over the top of my panties, letting his fingers dip into my wet hole; the panties the only thing stopping his finger from entrance.  As he continues to kiss and suck my nipples, he slides his finger under the edge of my panties, lightly teasing my wet folds.  I can't help the soft pants and moans coming from my throat.

"Fuck baby!  You're so wet, is this what I do to you?"

I moan out "yes." and he continues torturing my slit, circling my clit.

"Baby, what do you want me to do?  Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

I nod my head, waiting as he continues playing with my pussy and teasing my nipple with his lips every time he speaks.