Chapter 7

Sana's POV

I bit my lower lip as I could only look at Dahyun's hand around my wrist. We walked towards the University's gate.

But then someone called out my name.

Dahyun didn't even bother to stop or maybe she didn't hear that?

"Sana!" Then the person blocked our way, holding a volleyball with a smirk on her face

"O-oh, Hi eunha" I awkwardly greeted.

She smiled at me and suddenly kissed my cheek. My eyes widened in shock.

I felt Dahyun's hand let go of my wrist.
I don't know but I felt a little disappointed.

I didn't dare look at Dahyun, afraid of her reaction to Eunha's sudden appearance.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked in confusion.

"I just want to ask you if you want to come with me for a dinner date?" Eunha stated with such confidence as if Dahyun isn't with us.

I looked at Dahyun who is now wearing her cold and stoic expression.

"Um, Eunha...I'm sorry but-" I looked at Eunha who was still wearing her smirk. " I'm going somewhere with Dahyun-ssi" I added and smiled apologetically.

"Oh okay..." She nods her head before she glanced at Dahyun from head to toe. They shared a look that I can't quite read. "Then maybe tomorrow. See you, beautiful" Eunha stated as she winked at me before she walked away.

I sighed and looked at Dahyun. I caught her rolling her eyes. "She seems like she likes you a lot," she said as she looked at me with an unreadable expression.

I looked down, avoiding her sharp mono lidded eyes. "She's annoying sometimes" I truthfully said as I remembered how Eunha would be always hit on me every chance she gets.

"Then, let's go" That's the only thing she said before she turned her back at me, but I saw her flashing a small before she could even turn away.

Eh?

Am I hallucinating?

---

We went to the Popular Ice Cream Shop near the University.

I was the one who decided to order since Dahyun was texting her friends to inform them that she already left the University. I saw her chuckled while looking at her phone screen as if she just read something funny.

I involuntarily smiled remembering how Dahyun cutely said she wants chocolate ice cream.

"Here's the chocolate and caramel ice cream, Miss," The server said as she passed the tray with two cups on it.

I walked towards the table where Dahyun was. She then looked up as I placed her chocolate ice cream in front of her before I sat opposite her.

I bit my lower lip, not wanting to break a smile as I saw how cute she was when she stared at the chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you" she stated as she looked at me.

And then there, I failed not to crack a smile. "I should be the one thanking you, Dahyun," I said with a wide smile, revealing my pearly white teeth.

And even though she didn't smile, I saw how her eyes lit up.

"Cute" I suddenly uttered

She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I-I mean, the Oreo on top of your chocolate ice cream" I said as I pointed the Oreo