XV

Yeonjun's world was spinning. 

Yeonjun was on his fourth, fifth, or who cares drink. He just wanted to forget everything and enjoy the rest of his night. Yeonjun went to take another sip of his drink but was disappointed when he found the bottle to be empty. Yeonjun groaned as he got up and stumbled his way over to where the drinks were. As he made his way over he bumped into someone and tightly grasped onto the stranger's arm to prevent himself from toppling over.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine, fine," Yeonjun let go of the other, "I'm fine."

Yeonjun went to leave, but the stranger grabbed the collar of his shirt, "Who are you? I don't think I've seen you on campus before."

Yeonjun looked back to see a really tall and handsome college boy standing there.

"What's wrong?" the boy chuckled, "Cat got your tongue?"

"You're so hot."

"I like where this is going," the boy licked his lips, "What's your name, Sweetheart?"

"Choi Yeonjun," the blushing boy stated.

"Yeonjun, Yeonjun, Yeonjun," the older boy stroked his chin, "That name sounds so familiar, yet I can't quite put my finger on it. What major are you studying?"

Yeojun giggled, "I'm in high school."

"Oh," the boy widened his eyes, "You go to that high school down a few blocks?"

Yeonjun nodded, "You're so smart!"

"I think I know you now!" the boy smirked and slid his hand down Yeonjun's back, "My sister goes to that school and she's told me quite a lot  about the Choi Yeonjun."

"Really?" Yeonjun laughed and pressed his hand against the older's chest, "Does that mean I'm famous?"

The boy pulled Yeonjun closer to him and used his other hand to caress the younger's cheek, "I see why everyone is head over heels for you at your school." Yeonjun felt his cheeks getting even hotter, which he didn't even think was possible. He suddenly felt really embarrassed and buried his face into the stranger's chest. "Why are you acting so shy?" the older rolled his eyes, "We can't get the fun started if you're going to act shy."

"Fun?" Yeonjun looked up and grinned, "I like having fun. What are we going to do?"

"You're so cute when you play innocent," the boy bit his lip, "Let's just get started already." The boy lifted Yeonjun over his shoulder, causing the younger to freak out, and brought him to a more secluded corner of the room. Once the boy put Yeonjun down, Yeonjun felt his heart speed up. 

"What," Yeonjun found it hard to catch his breath out of nervousness, "What are you doing?"

The boy didn't say anything and just pressed their lips together. Finally getting the hint, Yeonjun closed his eyes and let his tongue do the work, but something felt off. Yeonjun wasn't sure if it was because he was in such a drunken state or not, but this was on of the most awkward kisses he's had in a while. The stranger, on the other hand, didn't seem to agree. He was eager, too eager for Yeonjun's taste. The stranger slid his hands down Yeonjun's sides and began to find their way up his shirt. This turned Yeonjun off, "Stop it."

"Stop what?" the stranger looked displeased, "I thought you were into this stuff."

"No no," Yeonjun tried to push him off but the stranger just tightened his grasp on him.

The stranger leaned in close to Yeonjun's ear and whispered, "I know you like it."

"Please," Yeonjun began to feel himself shake.