XVI

Yeonjun woke up to someone shaking his shoulder. He looked up to see Soobin but was quick squeeze his eyes back shut thanks to the bright light and massive pain in his head. 

"You have to get up."

Yeonjun shook his head and hid himself under the blanket. He covered himself not only because of the light, but because the memories of last night started to flood his mind. To say he was embarrassed was an understatement. Why couldn't he just forget what happens whenever he's drunk like a normal person would?

Soobin ripped the blanket off f the older, "Yeonjun."

"It hurts," Yeonjun whined as he placed his arms over his face.

Soobin giggled, "That's your punishment for thinking it was a good idea to go drinking on a school night." Yeonjun muttered something Soobin couldn't understand and the younger just sighed. "Do you want me to go get you some medicine? Will that make you feel better?"

Yeonjun shook his head once again.

Soobin cocked an eyebrow, "Then what do you want?"

"Rest."

Soobin slowly moved Yeonjun's arms off his face, causing the older to glare at him, "We have to go to school."

Yeonjun huffed, "I don't want to go to school."

"Fine," Soobin shrugged, "I'll just go without you."

As Soobin started to walk away, Yeonjun was quick to grab onto the hem of Soobin's shirt, "Stay with me."

Soobin wasn't sure if it was because he was attracted to Yeonjun's groggy morning voice or if he just missed being in a relationship, but he considered it for a short moment.

"I know you want to!" Yeonjun sang.

Soobin snapped out of his daze, "I already skipped school for you once. I can't do it a second time."

"Why not?" Yeonjun frowned, this was only making his headache even worse, "I thought you had fun that day."

"I did, but that's not the point," Soobin gently removed Yeonjun's hand from his shirt and held it in his own, "but we aren't in a relationship anymore. It would feel wrong." Yeonjun chuckled and Soobin dropped his lips into a scowl, "Why are you laughing?"

Yeonjun realized that Soobin wasn't joking and furrowed his brows in slight confusion at the younger, "Do we have to be in a relationship to just hang out? Or just to watch a movie?"

"It just wouldn't feel right," the younger repeated a bit louder this time.

It took Yeonjun a few moments to finally understand what Soobin was implying, "Ah! Well," Yeonjun sat up and licked his lips, "we can always fix that if you'd like."

"I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore Yeonjun."

"Are you sure about that?" Yeonjun flickered his eyes between Soobin and their hands. Soobin blushed and threw the older's hand down. Yeonjun scrunched his nose in amusement and for some reason it made Soobin's heart flutter.

Soobin focused his attention on the beige colored wall behind Yeonjun, "I'm sure."

Yeonjun used his hand to grab onto Soobin's face and forced him to look directly into his eyes, "Say that while looking at me." Soobin froze like a dear in headlights. He could feel his lips move, but no words were coming out. Yeonjun couldn't help but smile, "Well?" Soobin pushed Yeonjun away from him, causing the older to hit his head against the backrest. Yeonjun tried his best to suppress a cry of pain as he dramatically fell over to side, burying his face into his blanket.