"That's my family you're talking about."

"I understand. A lot more than you know but what happens next time? What are you gonna do next time? Protect them? They're family right? You can still be afraid of family."

"He knows my every move."

There was silence, than Malcolm "We can't stay here. I can call for help—"

"Ax?" Joey's voice boomed, Theodora cringed as the volume that close to her ear. "You okay?"

She was lifted up, then shoved forward. Malcolm's eyes widened, surprised flickering within them.

"This wasn't apart of the plan." She said, "I'm terrible at my job."

"Shut it." Joey hissed.

Malcolm coughed, "I didn't realize you were smart enough for an ambush like this."

"Axel's got nothing to worry about." Joey grumbled. The grip on her neck loosened suddenly, than she felt the pressure in her pocket lift. He had her father's gun in his hand, examining it. "Fletcher. Huh, is that you're name?" The contact against her head disappeared, then she watched it get pointed at Malcolm. Theodora snuck a glance at Joey, who was now pointing her father's gun at her. "I take care of problems. Just like how I'm gonna take care of both of you. Now move."

Malcolm only smiled, making Joey tense. Theodora clicked her tongue, "Mal, remember when this happened the first case we worked with the NYPD. With the bald one? Yeah, well, I do know."

"What are you doing?" Joey ignored her, eyes burning into Malcolm's.

"Every stalker, they all a subtype that have one thing in common. They can't stand to loose track of their obsession."

Theodora's lips quirked up, "He made a bet."

"What?"

"I told them I could lure you out in five minutes." He checked his watch, "It took six."

"Them?"

"Yup. Them." Theodora nodded, "You know them, don't you?"

Footsteps sounded, then Gil's voice shouted "You're under arrest! Put the gun down now! We got Axel inside."

Joey dropped the gun pointed at Malcolm, but didn't budge with her. He leaned close to her ear, "Woman aren't supposed to walk out late at night."

Her brows furrowed, than she saw the silver chain dangling from his wrist. "You followed me?" She said loudly, catching everyone's attention.

"Drop the gun, Joey." Malcolm raised his own voice, "Don't make this worse."

Theodora sighed, "Kill me, Joey. Go ahead. It will achieve nothing and you're already going to prison for life— probably, I mean, I don't really know for sure. But I could use a break."

He laughed, "It wasn't me." His voice lowered, just for her to hear. "But whoever it was, you should be a lot more scared of him."

He pushed her away, and she stumbled forward spinning to face him as he tossed the gun aside. "You would've looked good in that blue bath."

JT was on him in seconds, and so was Malcolm with her. "What was he whispering to you?"

"Nothing."

He glared, "He followed you?"

"Yeah. It was him, I'm pretty sure." She looked back at him, it wasn't me. You should be a lot more scared of him. What did that mean? "It's over with now. Don't worry about it."

"Theo."

"Malcolm." She looked up at him, "It's done."

His mouth formed a straight line, but he nodded slowly. Theodora took a deep breath and gazed around, spotting her father's gun near the far glass wall. She walked over and scooped it up, using the bottom of her dress to clean it off.

"Not scratched?"

She looked up at Malcolm, "Nope."

He itched his chest, she raised a brow. "You want the microphone off?"

He nodded, unbuttoning his dress shirt and holding it open, Theodora reached for the tape when he jumped back. "Woah! Cold hands. Why are you're hand so cold?"

Theodora snorted, "The tapes on nice and tight, is it?"

"Um, yeah."

She smiled, grabbing ahold of it and ripping it off. He made a face, "Ouch."

"Good." She gave him a nod, handing him the wire before brushing past him. "Tough guy."