4

Leah sighed, "You're crazy." "Hell yeah i am," Jordan said as she leaned forward, catching Leah's lips.

"Oooh damn, guys look! Our lovebirds are kissing! Katie, you owe me 20 pounds bitch!" Emma Mitchell screamed at her teammates.

Jordan took her lips off Leah's mouth and smirked. "Why'd ya stop? Kiss me again," Leah said as her lips crashed with Jordan's.

They made out for a minute before returning to their teammates.
"Sooo," Katie said as she leant towards Leah, "is Jords a good kisser?"
"Piss of, McCabe," Leah responded with a laugh.
"No, seriously, did you like it?"
"I don't think i can hide it anymore, can i? Of course she's a good kisser, i wouldn't expect elsewise."
Katie grinned and took the blonde defender in a firm hug.

Jordan watched from the other side of the table, and seeing Leah happy made her smile.
"What ya smiling at?" Asked Viv, who was sitting next to her.
"Leah."
"Cute."
"What?"
"I said 'cute'."
"Who's cute?"
"No one is cute, except Lisa."
"Why'd you bring Lisa up?"
"You asked 'who' so i said Lisa. But it's not 'who', it's your dumb smile."
"Why do you have to be so mean Viv, like damn let me smile at my precious almost-girlfriend."
Viv laughed and patted on Jordan's shoulder. "Ask her to be your girlfriend tonight, she'll say yes, i've got no doubt in it."
"I will," Jordan said. She will.

And so she did. The night was full of alcohol, crackheads, and our two favorite lovebirds who were finally in a relationship after a rollercoaster of sweat, blood and tears (not literally but damn it sure felt like it) and that, kids, is how you describe the perfect lovestory.

THE END

-

Thank you guys for being such patient waiters, school is fking me in the ass rn. Please suggest which footballers i should write about in my next story!
x