1

Leah cursed to herself as she opened the door to her apartment. She dropped her bag and coat on a chair. "All boys are the fucking same," she said to herself.

She entered her bedroom, which she shared with her teammate from Arsenal, Jordan, and got undressed quickly. She put on a large t-shirt and shorts and got in bed.

She thought about her date. He was a friend of her brother, Jacob. He was young and goodlooking, so what could've gone wrong, right?

Well, he was a jerk. Like, he was unbelievably rude and didn't even pay for the food. He wanted a second date but Leah ignored him when he asked that. The Arsenal defender just drove home with a moody feeling. 'I should send Jacob a text about how rude his friend
is', she thought to herself.

And so she did. Althought it was almost 2 am, she was sure Jacob wasn't asleep yet. She texted him a whole story of how her night went, and ended the message telling Jacob he can't be friends with him anymore. She put her phone away but was pretty much still awake. She heard Jordan breathing softly. She looked to her right, and saw Jordan's face. There was some moonlight falling over Jordan and not gonna lie, Leah thought she looked absolutely gorgeous.

'God, that girl is going to be the death of me', Leah thought to herself as she slid her hand under her shorts. She let out a tiny moan as 2 fingers caressed her clit. She was getting wetter every second she thought of Jordan naked, so it was easy to slip a finger in. She moaned and added another finger. "Oh god," she said and let out a loud moan. Her left hand worked on her nipples who were getting hard. She rode on her fingers as she came, "Ahh, fuckin' hell."

She calmed down a bit and went to wash her hands. She looked at Jordan and realised how embarrassed she should be, because she practically came while thinking of her best friend.

She let herself fall onto her bed and snuggled under the sheets, but then froze when she heard a voice; "So... I guess the date didn't go as planned?"