2

Leah has been avoiding Jordan the following morning by waking up at 8, taking a quick shower and leaving to Vivianne and Lisa's apartment to tell them what happened. She arrived at their apartment by 9, while Jordan was slowly waking up.

"But... why are you so embarrassed about it? Aren't you guys like, best friends who share everything about their lives?" asked Viv.

"It's not like that. It's way more embarrassing than you think, because i didn't tell ya the whole story."

"Go on, tell us then," Lisa said.

"Alright, so, uh, i may have been thinking about her while i came. Well, she was practically the reason i came," Leah said, while getting red.

"Oh my god, Leah! Why didn't you tell us you had a crush?" Viv asked, in disbelief.

"That's the thing! I don't have a crush on Jordan! I don't even know why this happened, i never thought about her this way."

"Well," said Lisa, "Have you talked to her about it? Does she even know you were thinking about her, by the way?"

"I hope not, or i'll be extremely fucked. And i don't mean that physically, sadly."

"But, you know we have 2 pm practice today, huh?" asked Lisa.

"Oh fuck, you're right. I guess i'll have to face her then. She'll probably wonder why i left so early," Leah thought out loud.

Slowly 1:30 pm came by, and the girls were in the locker room preparing for practice . Jordan came in and met Leah's eyes for a moment, but Leah quickly looked away. Jordan frowned and walked towards her.

"What the hell is wrong with ya Leah?" she asked as she put her bag down, "Why are you ignoring me? I called you more than 10 times, for fuck's sake. I thought you were kidnapped or something. It has nothing to do with last night, right? People masturbate, it's normal."

Leah kept looking at the ground, to embarrassed to look Jordan in the eyes.

"Earth to Leah? Why are you acting so weird?" asked Jordan while she sat down. She grabbed Leah's hand and massaged it smoothly. "You know you can talk to me about everything, right? It's not that you were thinking about me while masturbating so..."

Leah's head shot up and she froze. "What? No! Ofcourse i wasn't thinking about you... I mean, eh, why would i?" She stumbled over her words and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh my god, you WERE thinking about me." Jordan smiled, then winked, then left.

Leah's brain almost popped out because these last 10 seconds were very hard to process.

Kim Little, the captain of the team, spoke up. "Guys, listen up. Since tomorrow we have a day off, i thought it was fun if we'd go out tonight. So, how does Club Bookers sound?!" Everyone cheered loudly. 'Oh god,' thought Leah, 'With Jordan in a sexy outfit and everyone drunk i am totally not going to survive that.'