"guys" Antalia whispered and stood from her sitting position and tries to listen any commotion closely "we have a problem"

"Yup we do" Jed agreed and quickly shifted into his wolf, an alpha wolf; Antalia followed suite not before contacting their mother though their link 'we are in trouble, rouges'

Jordy too shifted in his wolf, smaller compared to twins but still impressive with the brown fur and deep green eyes, soon five rouges stepped into clearing.

'well ready' Jed linked others

'ready' the other two replied

...................

As soon as Lucy heard Antalia distressed voice through their mind link, she came into action and left her mother side leaving Julio with her and soon her suspicious confirmed seeing her brothers with warriors ready to bolt.

"I'm coming with" Lucy declared and before anyone could object she shifted and ran into the woods and soon others too ran in direction the scent of rouges led them.

They all bombarded the clearing with the warriors, where Lucy's kids were fighting with expertise like alpha and taking the rouge one by one and soon all the rouges either dead some, high tailed from their or some were captured for further questioning and sent into dungeons.

Jordy was limping slightly; Jed and Antalia too have some injuries and scratches from fight but, nonetheless those were minor ones and good think everyone is safe and sound.

"you all right" Lucy questioned three of them

"Well I fell like someone just got the chunk of my arm, but other than that I'm alright" sarcasm drip down Antalia's tongue.

"she definitely your daughter" Lucy's older brother Aaron muttered beside her, Lucy just rolled her eyes with help of warriors they got them three into the pack hospital in no time, their all the doctors and nurses attended the three injured kids and now her dad also joined them asking about what happened, of course not to her but, to her brother and soon they together left the premises to interrogate the captive they have.

"you got the nasty cut" Jordy, Julia stated to his older brother "but, its fine you kicked the rouges asses, I wish I could be their and fight them with you guys. It would have been so cool." Julio murmured blissfully.

"sorry to break your heart kid, not by long shot" Lucy stated in finality and "neither do they, you guys should just left the place not just dive straight into fighting"

"and what?" Jed asked "get killed, not a fat chance"

"yeah" Antalia agreed with his twin brother "we are trained for this, you know it too"

"but still you guys need to be careful" Lucy argued back "what if I wasn't able to hear you through link or something might happened to Jordy and he is your mate"

"I know" Jed mumbled "we fought back as uncle Rylan taught us. You worry too much ma"

"I never knew you had kids Lucy" the very familiar voice said behind them.

"and why does it matter to you?" Jed replied before Lucy could say anything.

"Interesting" he called out "just making conversation, after all it's been years we have seen eachother. Is it crime to know about your once friend"

"Well clearly your presence not appreciated" Antalia piped up "why don't you be on your merry way?"

"Well clearly they are your kids Lucy" he said not taking their words seriously "who's the father?"

"That's none of your damn business Dante" Lucy "more importantly why you are here? As far as I know; you aren't the alpha of this pack"

"Just concerned" Dante said innocently "but you are forgetting one thing I'm mated to the alpha's sister, aren't I"

"Then take your concern somewhere else Dante" a voice called "I'm sure my daughter and her kids don't need it." Barbara sated and stood beside Lucy.

"Interesting" Dante muttered "very interesting indeed" with lingering look on Lucy's kids he left the room not before waving his hand in goodbye, which mean we are going to see him more sooner than anyone want to.

Lucy has a fight to prepare, especially for her kids with none other than their father, her ex-mate.

.......................

A/N 

CHAPTER-16 is already been updated on my inkitt profile. If you wanted to be ahead of everyone go their read the one chapter ahead of everyone.

comment.follow.vote.like.add in you library

peace out