Criminal

(3rd PoW)

"It's almost time, Natsu."

A man with black hair said. It was Zeref.

"After all these years the time has finaly come."

Zetef looked at the ground smiling to himself.

(Lucy's PoW)

I was going to go to the shower after my long day of running around the town, defending it from some bandits.

I opened my door to my room and I wasn't even surprised when I saw Natsu and Happy sitting on my sofa, again.

"Hey, Lucy!"

Natsu waved to me and said with happy tone.

How did you even get here before me???

"What are you doing here!?"

I yelled at them. Natsu didn't respond, instead he game me his stupid smirk.

What's that suppose to mean?

A couple of seconds later we heard a knock on the door. Suddenly the smirk on Natsu's face vanished, it turned into a gloomy look. I turned around and open the door. Some wierd people were standing behind the door, they are wearing black suits, there was about 5 of them.

What the heck???

And for some reason one of the men walked past me towards Natsu. He took him by his left arm and said with emotionless voice.

"You are coming with us."

"Wha- No way!"

Natsu screamed and set his whole body on fire, the man let go of his2 arm and then Natsu jumped out of the window.

What is he doing!?!?

Then the man commanded his men.

"Take the girl and the cat!"

One man with black glasses approached me and tied my hands behind my back and so did the other one to Happy.

"Let me go!"

I let out a scream. I hope it would have done something, but I knew already that this isn't going to work.

Where did Natsu ran of?
And why?
...

(Happy's PoW)

Suddenly when the men tied us up, the one who tied Lucy's hands knocked her out by hitting her.

"What did you that for!?"

I screamed but then they knocked me out as well...

(Natsu's PoW)

GOD DAMN IT!!! Why didn't I take Happy and Lucy with me?! No one know what those guys will do! I have to and save them, but then...

I turned around and ran towards Lucy's house as fast as I could. When I arrived there I kicked the door open, there was no one inside

"Lucy!? Happy!?"

No response... They were gone...
Then I walked to the kitchen, there was a letter.

"If you ever want to see those two, meet me in the mauntains 3 kilometers away from here. You have 7 hours or we will kill them."

I read the letter. I have to save them... But if I do... Screw it! I'm going!

(Lucy's PoW)

Where am I? Last I rember was that I got tied up and then nothing. Does happy know anything about these? Where is he?

I woke up in a room it had dark green walls. Happy wasn't here. I looked around and saw that one of the walls was made of glass and behind that glass was someone.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Weres Happy?"

I screamed and I knew that the man could hear Me.

"Answer me!"

Then the man just raised his head and looked at me and said.

"You are our bait, so we can catch that friend of yours, his dangerous."

I just stood there confused, more questions where floating though my mind. What did he mean by that Natsu is dangerous???

"What do you mean?"

I asked quietly.

"You don't know? I thought that you knew eachother. Since you have been with him for long time, well it dosent matter he won't be a thread for lond."

I got a response, but it didn't explain me anything. I just kept quet.

I was a bait? Natsu has a secret that he didn't tell me? Did Happy know it too? What did he mean Natsu is dangerous? Where am I? Where's Happy? Who is that man?

But theny thoughts were intorrupted.

I don't have my keys!!!
Panic took over me and I felt like I was going to faint. I need my keys. I was shaking and then before I fainted I wisperd

"Help me."

To Be Continued.