Awkward Much

After crying myself to sleep and not waking till morning I didn't want to get out of bed. Everything that came rushing back to me was horrifying and I knew then that I would never get better. Despite that though I decided to apologize to my brothers even though they don't deserve it but I wanted to start off on a good note with them. Walking outside I was hit with a gust of hot air and a splash of water. Looking around I spotted my brothers in our old treehouse, snickering. Climbing up the ladder I surprised them both because they thought I'd be upset but I understood, whenever I flipped out my brothers always made me feel better even though I never expressed that.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty! We're very sorry that we are jerks and aren't worthy of being your brothers but we love you and really want to do something with you today." Brendan pouted, doing everything that I couldn't say no to.

"Okay, I was actually going to apologize to you but you just it much easier." I smirked knowing I had won, Luke and Brendan never apologized so today needed to be marked in the calendar. Within a second I was pinned down by Luke as Brendan tickled my squeamish sides.

"Help!" I screamed but as usual no one came to my rescue, when we were younger and Nathan was around the tickling was twice as bad. Five exhausting minutes later my brothers finally let me go but not before demanding for new gossip in my life. Sighing I sat up and described my horrible time in England which mostly consisted of counselling, homework and my dorm which was filled with band posters of all my favourites, All Time Low, Blink 182, We The Kings, The Cab, Nirvana, Iron Maiden and other classics. It was the only thing that helped make life livable and worth while.

~

"Seriously, you take me here!" I said exasperated. My brothers decided that taking me to the mall which was absolutely pathetic and stupid.

"Oh, lighten up! We are buying everything and anything you want so don't be so dramatic." Luke told me.

"Fine, good luck though by the time you get me out of the book and CD stores you both will be broke." I wisely told them but as usual they don't listen to my advice.

Three hours later we were in the food court getting Chinese food and both of my brothers had empty pockets. We had been to two stores, the book shop and CD store, and they had to drag me out of both before I caused them debt. Oh well, I warned them. So far the day had been loads of fun but just as we finished eating an unexpected and unwelcome surprise came along.

"Luke, Brendan! You guys didn't tell me you were back." Nathan exclaimed giving both my older brothers that weird man hug thing. After that he gave me a weird glance but didn't question me hopefully my brothers don't ruin my act which they found out about this morning.

"Yeah, our spring break is this week and we decided to visit our family." Brendan explained.

"Hey Nathan have you met Kat, she came over from England and is staying with us for a little while until her visa is settled." Luke also explained probably noticing my uneasy expression.

"That makes sense as of why the guest house lights were always on. Also we met at school the principle had me show her around, right Kat?" Nathan said.

"Yes, and thank you for that!" I cheerfully exclaimed.

"No problem! Do you know how Katie is? She's been gone for a while and I really miss her and I really want to talk to her." Nathan then turned his attention back to my brothers. When he said he missed me I visibly tensed which got me a sideways glance from Nathan.

"Uh. No we aren't sure when she's coming back actually. She's really enjoying London though says it's super fun and has tons of friends. Honestly I think she is finding herself over there." Luke easily lied with the lie the whole family told everyone in town because they didn't need 'people worrying' or 'cause any drama'. My dad told us all that at the airport when I was being deported or exiled however you look at it. When he told us mentally I face palmed myself, of course I'm the problem always me.

"I'm glad she's happy! Kat did you know you look a lot like her! Except you have orange hair and dark eyes were as Katie has black hair and green eyes with glasses. Even your names are similar it's so weird. I'm sure you'll love her when you meet her, she's such a great friend! Anyways I better go Olivia and I are hanging out later." Nathan proclaimed. I can't believe he hasn't noticed but I guess my disguise is working.

~

Later that night I stayed up all night reading and listening to the new albums I got today but nothing distracted me, all I kept thinking about was how hopeful Nathan sounded when he asked when I was getting home yet he doesn't know the old me is never coming back, Katie is gone and never coming back.

~*~*~*~*~*
Hey!
Hope this in good and not to bad! Hoping to update soon!
Next Update: New memory unveiled but in Nathan's POV!
Looking forward to this next chapter I have some really good ideas for it! Hope you'll like it!
bookworm