Be Mine.

Katie's POV

I was sitting in at my gate set and ready to fly back home, silent tears were running down my face and I hadn't slept in almost 48 hours. I packed everything last night after I dashed back into my room. The look on Nathan's face when I said 'I love you' was terrible and I couldn't stand to look at him because no matter what the letter said he doesn't love me. He loves the facade I put up around him, he loves the girl I wish I could be all the time. He doesn't love the girl who has thought of dying almost everyday of her teenage years, he also doesn't love the depressed girl who sits in her room listening to punk rock bands and cries her eyes out over the guy who will never notice her... he doesn't love me back and never will.

"Flight 268 to Los Angeles, California will now be boarding." The announcer said on the intercom, I quickly stood up and went to wait in line for my flight. My heart was beating fast as I started to get closer to the front of the line. My head was spinning and I felt as if my mind was about to explode. Black spots started to fill my vision and I was suddenly falling, and as I waited for the impact of the floor I caught a glimpse of Nathan and he caught me before I fell too hard.

~

"Katie...please wake up, don't do this to me I need you more than you'll ever realize. I miss you please come back to me... I-I'm in l-love you." I felt someone grasping my hand and I tried focusing on moving my fingers to get their attention. I sob came from the direction of where they were holding my hand.

"Now I'm imagining that you actually heard me and decided to respond." The voice said weakly. I laughed and slowly started to open my eyes only to see that I was hooked up to a bunch of machines and I had wires coming out of my arms and various different things connected to my body. Confused I searched around the room hoping that someone could explain this to me but when my eyes landed on Nathan I couldn't help but whimper because the memories of last night filled my mind.

"Nathan, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have run away and I most definitely shouldn't have told you my feelings, those all were insane and I shouldn't have said that especially when you just broke up with your long term girlfriend, that was really insensitive and I hope we can still be friends." I rambled but Nathan didn't seem to care and as soon as I shut my mouth, his lips were on mine and I was beyond confused. Nathan's kiss made me forget what I was sorry for and showed something I wasn't familiar with coming from him... love?

"Shut up for a second, okay? I need you to listen to me because Katie Anderson, I love you and always have. If you had given me an opportunity that night I would have said it back and the next morning I searched everywhere to find you just so I could tell you but instead of in your room I found you at the airport about to board a plane to go see that idiot who walked in here and tried to steal you from me bot only that but I found you about to black out.

"I came in the ambulance with you which took some serious bribing considering they weren't even sure if you knew me. The doctor said that you might not wake up because you're body seemed to be in a state of shock, exhaustion and with your track record of depression they were going to send you back to England when you woke up. That was three weeks ago, I convinced your parents to let you stay and your brothers are going to move into your house for the summer just to keep an eye on you plus they didn't want me making any moves on you without 'adult' supervision.

I haven't left your bedside since you've been in a coma because I was afraid that someone would pull the plug if I left but that someone I was worried about was you because I don't trust you with your life because you haven't even lived it and you've decided it's not for you but I want to change that. Katie, I love you with my life and I will show an amazing time and promise to never cause you pain again." I was shocked because what he just told me was so true and I wanted nothing more than to jump into his arms.

"Katrina, do you want to know why I've done all this, it's because I thought that I was going to lose you when you left for the airport and when the doctors said that you could suffer from brain damage because you fell at the airport I nearly lost it. I need you more than oxygen and always and forever will I love you, and if you'll take me I want to ask you, Katrina Anderson, if you'll make me the happiest man on Earth by saying you'll be my girlfriend?"

~*~*~*~*

Hey Guys!

Sorry that I have been MIA for a while but I'm back and with probably one of my favourite chapters so far. I was almost crying writing this chapter because I thought that this would be incredibly romantic if a guy asked me out like this. Nathan seems a little insensitive in this chapter but keep in mind he is her best friend and is doing it to prove how much he loves her. You guys have been amazing with these goals and I will try update as soon as you hit the goal next time! Also what do you think Katie's response is?

Goals for this time:

Votes: 35

Comments: 20 comment your favourite disney couple.

Until Next Time!

bookworm