Chapter 16: Epilogue

AN: Hi guys, I am a grown up. I go to college and everything but I had a boring night and decided what the hell, I'll give an end to something that when I was a kid I had been extremely passionate about. I hope you like it. I'm sorry it took so long, but you know, 3 years is nothing when it comes to waiting for a good ending.

Rydel stayed living with Ellington, for the rest of her pregnancy, choosing to remain at his parents home solely because it would be easier with the support of more than just Ellington. However, they had purchased a small home not very far from her own the two of them to start their new family.

Ellington thought constantly about proposing to her. He loved her greatly, they were best friends and she was so beautiful and he wanted to put a ring on her finger so he could show that they belonged to one another. But they were going to be a family either way and he ultimately decided to wait until they had a child to pop the question, if only so that Rydel didn't need to have a special dress made to fit over her belly bump. It also wouldn't hurt that their child could be in photos because honestly how sweet is that.

R5 officially canceled their tour for the last 3 months of her pregnancy. A decision Riker had made and everybody else had agreed with. Like Rydel had said, she wanted her child to have all of its uncles around.

Rocky was still the most supportive of them all, helping assemble all of the furniture and painting Rydel and Ellington's new home and surprising Rydel with it. He couldn't wait to babysit the little twerp, or so he said.

When it came time for Rydel to have her baby, she thanked her lucky stars her mom had had 5 children. She didn't think she would have been able to deliver if it hadn't been for her. And then suddenly, Rydel and Ellington had a baby girl. (Rydel was so thankful because she absolutely could not wait to dress up a little girl. She had secretly already bought multiple baby dresses because with her hormones at the time, she just couldn't resist.) When the baby was born, all of her brother came in at once and fought over who got to hold her first. Rydel decided on Ross, because honestly he had the most soothing voice and Rydel wanted her baby daughter to know that voice and come to love it the way she did.

The next day when they moved into their new house she walked her daughter around and told her stories of all of the things she would get to see and do and all of the people who loved her.

Ellington decided he had never seen anything more beautiful than his baby girl and he knew that he would protect with every ounce of his being for the rest of eternity. Rydel could sense that fact and relied on it so that she could be happy instead of worried.

They loved their daughter. And they loved each other. And together, Rydel, Ellington and their daughter Rachel had a family.