Then the both of them turn to look at me as if I know something they don't.

Maybe because I do know something they don't.

"What?" I asked coyly, glancing between the both of them in discomfort.

"He's been acting funny since your party. Something had to have happened." Louis interrogated, staring me down.

Before I can blurt it out, I stand up and clear my throat. "I have nothing to do with his man period. What I do have is dinner with Roma so ciao."

As I'm walking towards the door, I hear Zayn following behind me. "Wait, I'm coming!"

• • •

"Man. Toronto is beautiful." Roma says in awe as we walked in front of the large Toronto sign downtown.

"You've been here before." I tell her through a chuckle.

"It's still beautiful."

"It really is." I smiled before turning to Zayn. "What about you? Regret moving here yet?"

He shook his head and looked down at me. "No way. This city is amazing." He smiled.

We walked around for an hour before Roma and I parted ways, saying our goodbyes with very tight hugs.

Zayn, Louis, and I continued to walk around for a little more since it was nice outside.

"So what happened with you and Harry?"

Taken back by Zayn's unexpected question, I look at him tiredly. "Nothing. Why is everyone assuming his bitchy mood has something to do with me?!" I exclaimed exasperatedly, throwing my arms up and dropping them back at my sides.

Louis comes out of nowhere and tosses his arm around my shoulder. "Because it does have something to do with you."

I shove his arm off of me in annoyance. "Fuck off. Nobody asked you."

"Damn. I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice." Zayn asked. 

"She's more Italian than she is Canadian." Louis responds to him. 

"I can tell." Zayn replied cockily, earning a glare from me. "Now back to Harry. What happened? I want every detail from when he moved here to now." He basically demanded.

"Oh my god. Nothing happened." I huffed, feeling ready to just give in.

"Liar." Louis sang in my ear, my eyes squeezing shut tightly.

"Would you stop? I'm not telling you anything." I begged, immediately regretting those words leaving my mouth.

"So something did happen?" Zayn gasped.

"For fucks sake." I mumbled, rubbing my temples before finally breaking. "We made out, okay?"

"Woah, you did what?" Nick shrieked as he stopped walking, pulling on my arm. Zayn also came to a halt while Louis had no clue what was happening, but listened in anyway. "When did this happen?"