-->chapter 2-new start

3 years later!~

DAMON!!! MAKE HIM STOP!!! I screamed through the house as mike carried me towards the kitchen. “I WANTED TO SLEEP YOU BAFOON!”

“No” mike said as he plopped me down on the counter “We have a meeting and then school so you have to be up to eat” he pinched my cheeks like I was a baby.

I smacked his hands away huffing. I hated being woke up especially this early in the morning. Oh you like it when you get to see his wonderful face and hear his beautiful voice. So shut up!  My wolf yelled/scolded in my mind.

You see after i left school I went to my house and packed a bag full of clothes and a few watter bottles. I grabbed a sleeping bag and pillow and attached it to my bag. Grabbed my cell phone and charger just incase and  I ran away from Taylor’s pack and soon I ran into alpha Damon’s territory by accident. As soon as I realized that I was on another packs land I turned to leave only to be attacked. I remember like it was yesterday.

Two wolves jumped at me I ducked to miss them just in time. I swung around and clawed the sandy colored one across his face making him fall from the force from it. He jumped up just as the grey one jumped and landed on my back digging his claws into my sides. I ran forward ramming into the sandy one flipping him and nocking his head off of a tree knocking him out cold. I bucked around trying to get the other when I got a splendid idea. I rolled onto my back crushing him under my weight. I jumped up and stood over top of him showing my dominance, and just as I was going in for his throat a man walked out from the bushes.

“STOP!” he bellowed. I could feel the power radiating off of him. I got off of the grey wolf and sat taking the man in. He had black hair and bright vibrant blue eyes. He was well muscled, not to the point that if he put his arm on your shoulder you would collapse under the weight, but the nice muscles where you could tell he worked out but minus the steroids.

“shift” he said and threw me sweats and a tank top.

I went behind a tree shifted and changed. As I walked out I could feel all their disbelieving eyes on me at once. I walked up to the alpha and bowed my head to show my respect.  “Tell me why I shouldn’t kill you right now girl.” He asked.

“It’s Katarina. And I didn’t mean to trespass I was running and not paying attention I was turning to leave when those knuckle heads decided I was a threat and attacked. I’m sorry for any inconvenience I caused you.”

Everyone was looking at me like I grew a second head after I spoke. I gave the alpha a ‘what the fuck are they looking at like that look’ he laughed “They are just not used to rouges being respectful. Tell me where do you come from?” I thought about it for a while then decided on telling him part of the truth.

“I don’t know why I’m telling you this because I don’t know you at all but here goes nothing. I ran from my pack because my mate rejected me and I got tired of the way I was being treated there only based on what I was.” He looked at me strangely then asked “how you treated and what exactly are you?”

I sighed “I was beaten. Abused both physically and emotionally, and if you’re going to kill me after I tell you this please do it quickly and painlessly I’ve had enough pain to last two life times” I took a deep breath watching his face form into a look of confusion “I am a half breed, I am half wolf as you could see, but also I am part witch if you do not believe it I could prove it.” He scrunched his brows together before laughing and saying “yes please but not on me do it on someone or something else but no harming pack members!”

So I looked around eyed the heaviest member with us and without hesitation started chanting in Latin while lifting my hand up slowly, and soon after he started lifting off the ground slowly and all the while freaking out. “wonderful wonderful!!! Can you fight with it?!” I nodded. “do it but do not harm my pack much they are needed.” I nodded and turned around and spotted the guy that had attacked me earlier so I stepped towards him and flicked my finger out and he went flying into a tree. I reached out and squeezed my fist together and he started gasping for air I waited till he was almost blacked out and let go he fell to the ground gasping and soon passed out.

That is how I met Damon, Mike, Sam and Lexi.

And that is also how I am in the middle of Damon’s kitchen having a small food fight with mike.

And that was the start of my new life, with my new family and I love both so much I would die if something happened to either one.

---------------------------------------

COMMENT

VOTE

PLEASE

I will update once i get some comments to see how im doing so far. I am really critical of my work so please tell me what you think, i always need another oppinion on how my story should be played out or how i can improve in my writing skills