Chapter 6: Begin

Every muscle in her body hurt like hell, but it was nothing compared to the pain Min Sana felt in her heart when she heard the doctor's announcement. Luck once again abandoned her... Or rather, it seemed like luck had never been on her side at all. As far as she remembered, her whole life was filled with misery. She had never received love from anyone. She had never accomplished anything. She couldn't even protect her own child. The more she thought about it, the deeper she fell into the dark abyss of hopelessness.

That was the last straw that pushed her over the edge, as she decided to bid this cruel world the final goodbye.

Sana opened her eyes, face already wet with tears. She could feel Min Sana's pain so vividly, and her heart went out to the girl. To think that a 21 year old had to go through all these horrible events without anyone by her side... She could understand why the girl chose to do that.

'Rest in peace.'

Sana didn't know what would happen to the spirits of those who passed away, but she certainly hope Min Sana was in a better place.

Sana sighed, as she went to the sink and washed off the remnants of her tears. Despite the emotional roller coaster ride Min Sana just took her on, she couldn't afford to lose any more time, as she still carried the weight of saving humanity from The Deadly Sins. She needed to come up with a plan, before Wrath completely took over Jungkook's body.

'Where would I want to be if I were Wrath?' - Sana thought to herself. Wrath was an evil spirit preyed on anger, violence and bloodthirst... so it was likely to be drawn to a place surrounded with those things.

'Wrath could very well drive people to be criminals... but then again, there is a risk of getting caught by law enforcement. Since this country doesn't have the death penalty, it means the vessel might just rot in jail. If Wrath doesn't have anyone else to feed from during that time, it will be weakened...'

Despite her theory, Sana still went to the library and did some research on the most recent cases just to make sure. As expected, she was unable to find anyone on the wanted list that could potentially be Jungkook.

'Alright, so far he had not made any headlines. Then where would he be?'

Sana recalled everything she had learnt about the human world throughout years of training. Then it dawned on her.

'Could it be a fight ring or some sort? Hmm... Perhaps an underground event where people could freely show their brutality. Such bloodthirsty crowd would be the perfect source of power for Wrath. Either that, or a gang... But since Wrath hates being in a group, the former idea seem more plausible.'

However, even if she had a location in mind, another problem remained.

'The algorithms for teleportation ensure that I'm in the same city as Jungkook, but it doesn't reveal his exact whereabouts. So how am I supposed to find him? If an underground fight club truly exists, I doubt they would be open to the public. So the only way for me to get in would be to contact an insider...'

Thus, Sana went back to her current residence and took all of her savings. It wasn't much but still enough for her to pull off the plan she had in mind. Next, she headed to the department store to buy what she needed. After having changed into her new outfit and done her makeup, Sana was ready for her next destination.

The strip club.