Chapter 7

Sariya.

Sariya's eyes fluttered open slowly as she was met by the sun shining brightly in her eyes, and a terrible hangover. She winced and grabbed her head, not remembering a thing that happened after the wedding party touched down in Vegas yesterday.

Feeling hands on her body, she quickly looked beside her seeing a naked Andrew laying beside her. The slight numbness between her legs, explaining to her at least how her night ended. She shook her head, palming her face. Had he gotten just as drunk as her, and they had sex? She silently thanked god she was on birth control. Knowing a condom wasn't used the night before.

"Wake up Andrew." She sighed, shaking him until he jumped up. Soon as he did he regretted it.

"Damn what the fuck?" He groaned as he moved away from her holding his head . He was also in distress, feeling the aftermath of yesterday's Hennessy bottles.

"I don't know either, but same." She laughed slightly, instantly regretting it. "Shit my head is killing me, what did I drink?"

Andrew covered his eyes with his arm. "I'm never drinking again."

"I'm not gonna say all that, but I don't remember a thing." Sariya chuckled, pulling the sheets up to cover her exposed chest. "I just wanna know how we ended up here without anyone seeing us?"

Andrew pulled his arm away and looked at her. "I have no idea and that's really terrible. I don't like how I can't remember anything from yesterday."

Sariya just shook her head. "I usually never drink to the point I don't remember anything, we must have been lit yesterday."

Andrew chuckled. "Had to be. All I remember is Khalil giving me that bottle of Hennessy and it being gone before we got off the plane, then the rests a blur."

Sariya's eyes roamed down his body like a stalker. Knowing she was blushing, she looked away at her lap, freezing when something caught her eye.

She gasped, lifting her left hand up. "Where the hell did this come from?"

 "Where the hell did this come from?"

Andrew looked at her hand. "Woah." He mumbled, lifting his left hand to grab hers, but he also froze.

"What the fuck?"