Chapter 5

Andrew. (New POV)

Sariya's smile played back in my mind as I rested my head back against my moms couch. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so beautiful to me, inside and out. When I first laid eyes on her all I wanted was sex, I'll admit that. But now after really watching her and talking to her I want more, I want her. I feel like she's my future. I feel like she's the missing puzzle piece.

"Andrew why the hell you smiling?" Maria asked me as she stood above him. He mean mugged her and sat up, looking back at her.

"Damn you ain't have to get all up in my personal space like that weirdo."

Maria snorted and crossed her arms. "I'm the weirdo and your staring at the ceiling smiling? Yeah okay."

He cut his eyes at her and she smirked, jumping over the couch and sitting next to him. "So talk to me baby bro, who is she?"

He made a face. "What?"

She snatched his phone out of his hand."Whose the girl that's got you losing your mind? Cause you only act this way when it's a girl involved."

"Well first of all mind your business," He mumbled snatching it back. "And secondly I'm grown so she isn't a girl, she's a woman."

Maria whistled. "Oh shit a woman? Tell me more. How old is she? My age? Your age?"

"This is where I ignore you." He chuckled, standing up to stretch.

Maria pouted. "That's so not fair, I tell you about all my lovers."

"Yeah but I don't ask, and that's only because you be needing advice. Your exes are all crazy."

She didn't argue as she shrugged. "I'm gonna find out either way, I always do and your a terrible liar. So whoever she is, you better hope she's better at hiding herself than you are at hiding her."

He waved her off and walked away grabbing his keys off the counter. "Yeah whatever, don't wait up for me either."

"Your going to go meet her aren't you? Oh my god she lives in Houston?!"

He looked back at her smirking. "Yup she sure does." He lied.

"Oh nooo way! Just wait until I tell mom."

He rolled his eyes. "Your so annoying."

"Love you too! WRAP IT UP!"

•••••
Walking into the steakhouse Sariya texted him the address too, he looked around and saw that she was sitting in the far corner staring out the window. He bit his lip and smiled, heading towards her.

"Hey beautiful." He complimented as he leaned down next to her, wrapping his arms around her. She hugged him back and pulled away smiling.

"Hey Drew."

He kept the smile on his face and sat across from her, examining her facial features like he always did. She was just so breathtaking to him.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, leaning onto the table.

Sariya also leaned onto the table and kept her eyes glued to his. "Yeah, I took a nap."