chapter fourty two

ARIANA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of y/n's soft snoring. I rolled over to my back and checked the time on her phone. When I saw that it was 9:48am, I decided to get up.

I kissed y/n's lips to wake her up and she inhaled deeply. When I pulled away, her eyes slowly opened. She tackled me down into the bed and cuddled me tightly.

"You make me the happiest person on earth," she said through her wide grin. My stomach filled with butterflies and I giggled underneath her.

I looked out the window to see it snowing. I squealed and she looked out to see the snow falling from the sky. Her mouth was parted as she watched and I leaned up to kiss her cheek.

I wiggled out of her grip and stood up, shuffling my feet into my uggs. I took y/n's hand and we went over to the window and watched the weather outside.

I adjusted my onesie since it was too big. The hood all of a sudden draped over my head and y/n smiled goofily. I giggled and did the same to her but her hair fell onto her face making it even more hilarious.

"Have you ever been ice skating?" I asked her while running my fingers through her hair.

"I did it once when I was a kid and I wasn't very good at all," she chuckled and I joined in.

"I can teach you tonight!" I said grabbing  y/n's hand and walking down the stairs of my New York apartment.

We made some pancakes for breakfast and sat at the table, enjoying the food we had made. I could see there was something troubling my girlfriend. 

"You okay?" I asked while cutting my pancake and her head whipped up to look at me.

"Yeah yeah just thinking," she said but I wasn't satisfied with her answer.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked curiously and she took a sip of water.

"Just about what you said yesterday," she said, I gave her a confused look.

"When you said that I might go back home after tour ends," she said and I smiled thinking about how happy she'd be to go home for a bit.

"Don't you want to come home with me and see where I live and meet my friends?" She asked sadly and I gave her a pity look.

"There is nothing I'd love to do more than to come with you. I just didn't want to invite myself and force you to spend more time with me," I admitted and we both laughed.

"So you'll come back home with me?" She asked happily and I nodded my head in response.

"How long will you be able to stay for because we could go on a road trip!" She asked excitedly and I hummed thinking.

"Well I'd have to check but I'm sure as long as you want, I need a break," I told her and she nodded, agreeing with me.

"I guess you won't need that sex tape then," y/n said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh come on, you don't want to see how hot we are in bed?" I asked her and I could see her trying to think what to say.

"I already see how hot you are with my own eyes, I don't want video footage of your body on your phone. Anyone could hack in and share it," she told me and even though she was right, I honestly didn't care.

I wore minimal clothing and dance sexual choreography on tour anyway. I would only have an issue if someone other than us leaked it.

"So your only issue is with the fact that someone could leak it? You wouldn't mind if we actually made one?" I asked seductively and her head rose with an uneasy grin.