chapter twenty three

ARIANA'S POV

My phone alarm went off and I groaned taking my head off y/n's body.

I turned the alarm off and fell back into bed, snuggling into the covers with my back facing y/n.

She sat up and leaned over me.

"Wakey wakey, it's time to get up so you can go rehearse for your last show!" She said cheerfully.

"It's not my last show" I snapped and she giggled at my crankiness.

"Looks like you need some coffee for that attitude," she joked and I groaned loudly when she squeezed my body in a tight hug.

"How do you even function without coffee?" I asked her while turning myself around.

She shrugged and chuckled.

"What?" I asked confused why she was laughing.

"It gives me diarrhoea," she told me and we both laughed loudly then she remembered her family were here.

"Oh shit, we probably just woke the whole fam up. Oh well, I'm going to make you some coffee and brekky while you get ready. Okay?" She said with a big smile on her face, I couldn't say no to that perfect face.

I took a shower and when I came out of the bathroom to get my clothes on, y/n waited on the bed with some coffee and muesli.

"Oh baby... you're the absolute best" I said kissing her lips.

"I put some blueberries and strawberries in a container that you can take for a snack" She said while I dressed in an oversized sweater and knee high boots.

"You spoil me too much" I told her and she smiled back.

"So what are you going to do today?" I asked her while doing my makeup.

"Um, well I was going to take my family to a few touristy spots and then hopefully catch you before the show" She told me while she brushed my hair.

"The show starts at 8:30pm, so you'll have plenty of time to get dinner before" I said and she smiled.

"I absolutely adore your natural hair. You should wear it like this more." She told me and I giggled as she stroked my hair.

"I love your little curls and the length is beautiful," she continued then kissed my neck and rested her hands on my hips.

"I love you, I'm so proud of you" she told me and I couldn't help but grin. "Why are you proud of me?" I asked her and she sighed softly.

"Because you're getting out there and doing what you love. You're so incredibly strong and you work so hard" she said, wrapping her arms around me.

"You make me so happy. I love you." I told her.

***

We were almost done rehearsing when I heard my girlfriend's laugh echoing the room. I whipped my head around to see her and her family walk in.

I kept dancing and singing but y/n came up to me and tried to do the choreography but her dancing skills weren't great.

"Sorry for interrupting your work but I haven't seen you all day and I missed you so so much! You are my girlfriend, and I am your girlfriend" she sang in the tune of 'Boyfriend'. I giggled and she knew that I was laughing at her singing.

"Mum! Ariana's laughing at my singing!" She shouted out and her mum chuckled.

"I don't blame her" She answered and her whole face dropped with disbelief.