Chapter Fifteen: Jump

(I'll let you guys know when to play the audio! Play it at a specific part of the chapter because it'll make more sense ^-^ thank you for reading!)

The sight...

Made you want to jump into it.
———————————————————————————

TW ⚠️ CONTAINS: Suicide

It's been too long, Jotaro was worried. Without hesitation, he pulled on a hoodie and ran off to Kakyoin's home.

Knock Knock Knock

Kakyoin opens the door, half asleep.
"Jotaro..?"
"Kakyoin. Let's go."
"What..?"
Jotaro pulls the male by his wrist, running to the park, the park where Bucciarati had ask you to meet him.

Jotaro panted, searching around the park desperately. No sign of you there. What? He grew frustrated and worried.

There was a loud ruckus, a shit load of ambulances surrounding a car. Jotaro drags Kakyoin, walking up to the ambulances.

"Jotaro, I need an explanation as to why you're bringing me here!"
"It's Y/N! She met up with that fuckface!"
Kakyoin turns pale, fully awake.

There was a small blood trail, leading to the side walk that lead to the bridge. It cut off mid way.
Was that because of Y/N?

Jotaro slowly took a step towards the blood, following it like a dog. Kakyoin was still pale, trailing behind him.

———————————————————————————

(Play audio)

You placed your foot on the railing, and placing your hands on the railing as well for support.
Once you finally stood tall on the fence, you took a deep inhale.

The air smelled fresh, with a pinch of salt, like always. It was a good scent to you.

You smiled, replaying the memories.

Your mother's smile, it was so charming, it could lighten up anyones day.

Your father's manliness, any girl could fall for him.

And your brother. He was.. He was your role model. He cared for everyone around him, no matter what it took.
You sighed sadly, thinking about him. You missed him, you really did.

Hitomi was a cheerful person, nobody could turn her down. She was willing to take you in even though she was young. If she didn't take you in, things wouldn't end up this way.

Thank god you're joining them soon.

———————————————————————————

Jotaro and Kakyoin finally made it to a bridge, seeing a girl, around your height, standing proud on the fence of the bridge.
"Who's.."

The same colored hoodie. The H/C. The height.

"Y/N!"

The girl proceeded to jump, only to be caught by Kakyoin.

You look up. Who would do such a thing? Why would they bother saving you?
Kakyoin?
He looks down at you, letting his tears slide down his smooth, chiseled face. He almost lost his grip, but grabbing you with another hand.

Jotaro ran to the railing, taken aback by the sight.
"Y/N!"
He immediately goes to help Kakyoin pull you up.

But before Jotaro came in time, before Kakyoin could get stable, he took your place and fell, fell into the cold ocean. You grabbed onto the railing, and your eyes widen in horror.

No.
Not again.
Please.
Not Kakyoin.
No.

Jotaro pulls you up, before he could check up on you, you sprinted to the bottom of the bridge, searching for Kakyoin.

He must be in the ocean. He's gotta be.

The water had a slight red tint to it.

No.
Please.

You jumped in, searching for Kakyoin. Jotaro caught up, calling for your name, with his deep, husky voice.
"Y/N!"
You found a hand, and pulled it up.
It was Kakyoin.

He was unconscious, and you pulled him to the shore. You let out a cry. Why is this happening?
You were the one who wanted to fall, not him.

You sobbed, you sobbed hard. His perfectly defined face was wet, blood covering his shirt.

Without a word, Jotaro runs off. You caressed his face. Why did it have to go this way? You sobbed even harder.

The ambulance arrived, taking Kakyoin away from you.

The stress was too overwhelming.

You didn't feel so good.

Your vision grew blurry, and you stumbled. Before you knew it, You had collapsed, and it was nothing but darkness.

Why us? Why did unfortunate things have to land on us?

Why did Kakyoin do such a dumb action?

Why, Kakyoin?