Chapter Four: Storm

You had finally reached your home, which was a small modern Japanese two story. It had decor that fitted the house. You unlocked the door with your keys and opened the door.

"Hitomi-San! I'm home! I brought friends over!" You yelled. Hitomi was your foster parent after your families death. She knew that you weren't comfortable calling another woman 'mom' so she gladly accepted you calling her by her first name.

"Okay! There are treats in the pantry if you want to eat them!" A sweet voice called back, from the kitchen. You gestured your hand to the two tall men, allowing them to come in. "Jotaro, show Kakyoin where my room is. I want to get some snacks for us." You say. Jotaro nods.

You walk into the kitchen, greeted with a warm welcome. "Hey Y/N! How was school? Were you smoking again?" Hitomi asks, slightly sniffing the air around you. You sigh. "Sorry Hitomi-San, I won't do it again. I promise." You look at her straight in the eye, letting her know you were sincere, when really, you weren't. You were the master at lying. "Okay then!" She replies, drawing her attention back to the pan on the stove. You opened the pantry, to be surprised by a shelf of goodies. You swiped it in your hands, for Jotaro and Kakyoin. You decided to check the fridge as well for any drinks. When you opened it, you immediately laid your eyes on the coffee jello, which obviously you grabbed, you went ahead and grabbed a few drinks as well. You swiftly dashed upstairs, opening the door by softly swinging your hip on the door.

You saw Kakyoin, looking around in curiosity, while Jotaro sat there, completely silent. You tossed the foods and beverages onto your desk, turning on your gaming console. "I have F-Mega," You said. "Do you guys wanna play it?" Kakyoin's eyes lit up. "F-Mega? Yeah! I've always wanted to buy this game!" He exclaimed. Jotaro simply shook his head, grabbing a drink from the pile of food and drinks on your desk. Hours had passed by, and not one of you guys had noticed.

You and Kakyoin's gameplay was interrupted by a loud thundering, along with heavy rain. Hitomi softly knocked on the door. "Boys, I don't think it's safe to go out there. You'll need to stay the night." "Okay, ma'am. I'm sure my parents will understand!" Kakyoin responds. Another loud thunder booms through the air. "Wow." you sighed.

You pulled out two futons and laid them neatly onto the floor. Jotaro had left some pairs of pajamas in your closet, considering he spends the night at your place alot. Fortunately, it had fitted Kakyoin perfectly. You finished brushing your teeth and lazily walked back to your bedroom. Jotaro was already laying in bed peacefully, with his hat covering his face. You simply stared at him. Kakyoin looked up at you and gave you the sweet warm smile again. "Good night, Y/N-Chan." He murmurs. His voice was deep, and calming. You felt a disgustingly warm sensation in your heart. "..Yeah. Night."

Before your drifted off to bed, you wondered, "I thought I was only supposed to talk to him only once. Now he's sleeping in my room? Yare yare dawa." You sigh, before finally falling asleep.