Chapter Thirteen: Relief

You had woken up at 4, immediately getting out of your futon to go the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and was greeted with a girl, whose eyes were red and puffy. Her hair was uncombed, and she was shaking. The sour, cool demeanor you had always kept with you was gone.

You quickly washed up, and slid into a warm hoodie, and joggers. You remembered about the knife resting in your pocket, you fumbled with it quietly. You slid open the bedroom door. It was silent. You liked the silent.

You checked on Jotaro's room, sliding the door quietly. He was sitting at his desk, and he seemed to be drawing something.
"Oh Jotaro. You're still awake?"
He looks up at you.
"I can't sleep."
He brushes his hand through his black hair, sighing softly. He whispers,
"Let me guess. You're meeting up with that person?"
You nod. Jotaro gets up from his sitting position, walking towards you. He holds your hand, and placed black gloves in them. He gazed at you with those large turquoise eyes, which heavily resembled the ocean.
"..Stay safe."
He pulls you closer to him, placing a very small peck on your head.
"Thank you.. Jojo."

Jotaro walked you to the front of the minka, watching you leave. You took in a shaky breath, and exhaling slowly. You were scared, that was for sure, but you had no other choice.

It was 4:26AM by the time you got there, so you were definitely early. You slid on the black gloves Jotaro handed to you, looking around. There was no one. Of course, it was almost 4:30 in the morning at a park.

Tap, tap, tap..

You hear footsteps coming from behind you.

Tap. Tap. Tap

It becomes more clear, and louder.

It had to be them.

It had to be the person who ruined your life.

You turn quickly.

There stood a lengthy man with a bob cut. He wore a beautiful white suit, matching his defined facial features and body shape so perfectly. Didn't seem quite local. You compulsively took a step back.

Breathe. Don't show any sign of fear or nervousness.

"My my, my beautiful H/C! I didn't expect you to show up! You're early too!"

You gave the man a menacing glare, and he continued to keep smiling.

"You're so much prettier up front."

He places his hand on your cheek, caressing your face with his smooth, pretty fingers. With his open hand, he attempts to wrap his arm around your waist, which you slapped off.

"Are you excited for your new home? With your lover? I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy just looking at you."

You stayed silent, your hand twitching.

"Are you not gonna say anything? What's the matter?"
"What's the matter? You murdered my entire family and asks me what's the matter?!"

He hesitates, before returning the grin back on his face.
"Oops. I forgot about that. Time flies by so quickly, huh? Your family shouldn't matter anymore, as I, your lover am here.."
He chuckles, before it turning to a maniac laugh.

Don't loose your cool.
Hmm.. Would it be a better idea to play along? To gain this man's trust?

"Say... You've never introduced yourself properly. I'm Y/N, but you already know that."
You place a hand on his shoulder, staring at him with what seems to be 'lust'.

"Now you're feelin' me. But I'm afraid I can't tell you my name, babe."

You shuddered at the word. Babe? Isn't that too quick? Whatever, the man is insane.

"Hmm.. What a shame I can't know my own.. Husband's name."

You mentally vomited at the thought of you, calling a man who has been stalking you since you were thirteen, murdered your entire family, sends weird texts, threatened to kill your closest friends.. 'Husband.'

"It is, huh? Let's go home, It's surely cold out here."

Oh no. What to do. Just get the task over with? Or go further? Oh god. It's too late.

He takes your hand, leading you to a worn down car. He opens the door for you, and you sat in the car seat. It reeked of alcohol and nicotine.

The man gets in into the drivers seat, looking at you.
"It's not the best, but it will make due. We can work together to get a better one."
He places that nasty hand of his on your chin. Nows your chance!

"Hmm... I don't think so."
You place the pocket knife under his chin, replicating his move.