Chapter Eight: Crush

School ended. You caught up with Jotaro, and waited for Kakyoin. You chatted for a bit, while walking home. The three of you guys finally made it to your small house, with you asking them if they wanted to stay for a bit.
"Sure!"
"Okay."
You guys did the usual, eat tons of snacks, play video games, make jokes and laugh. Recently the text messages had became more frequent, and it bothered you quite alot.

My beautiful H/C.. You are so gorgeous. I want you all for myself.. I don't want to get rid of others. I don't want to hurt you my Y/N. If only you loved me back, my beautiful...

You became more and more disturbed, with the daily messages being sent by this anonymous person. Like always, you showed both Jotaro and Kakyoin.
"If anything, me and Jotaro are here for you."
"...Yeah."
"..Thanks guys.. I have to use the restroom."
You got out of your desk chair, and walked briskly to the bathroom.

After you left, Kakyoin sighs, his eyes seemed to be full of.. Warmth. Jotaro looks at him carefully, noticing he was staring at a picture of you.
"..Kakyoin.."
"Yes?"
"..."
"What's the matter?"
"Do.. Do you like Y/N?"
"W-What?! What makes you think that?! No!"
"I mean, you're staring at a picture of her right now, and you stare at her like crazy. And you do flirty things with her."
"Oh.. Is it obvious?"
"Yes..?"
"..I guess I do like her."
"..I see."
Jotaro, having a crush on you, was a bit anxious to know someone liked you as well. What if you fell for someone else? Jotaro liked you so much- No, he loved you so much. He was always made sure you got home safe. Even though you were capable of fighting, he still had an urge to. You were different from other girls. You didn't go crazy over Jotaro, you were independent and quiet. Jotaro despised loud women. Even if you spoke a lot, it was only wise words, or just comforting in general. He felt this disgustingly, happy feeling whenever you were around, and no matter how many times he tried to deny it, it only got stronger. However, you showed no signs of liking him back. It was only acts to show your close friendship between you and Jotaro.

"..I.. Like Y/N too."

Kakyoin stared at him in shock, coming from a guy like him. He was always so quiet and moody. Kakyoin's eyes softened. "Aw.."
"S-Shut up. I know she could never like me back though."
"Don't doubt yourself!"
"Trust me."
"...Jo-"
"I think you're a better match for Y/N. I will help you."
"Waitwaitwaitwait- WHAT?!"
"..You heard me."
It was so odd for Jotaro to say such a thing. Kakyoin's jaw was left hanging, blushing a bit. He thought Jotaro didn't like him either!
"I thought you didn't like me being here-"
"Listen Kakyoin, you aren't bad. And I'm only helping you because I want whats best for Y/N. And I think you could be a good match."

After Jotaro had finished his sentences, you ran through the room, shivering slightly. "Cold."
Kakyoin chuckles a bit, glancing at Jotaro. Jotaro grunts, trying to hold in a smirk.

It was time for them to leave, so you all said your good byes. You shut the door, walking into the kitchen, searching for something to make. You quickly made scrambled eggs. You ate it briskly, then running up the stairs and into the bathroom.

You turned on the water, waiting for it to warm up. You undressed, stepping into the hot shower. As you scrubbed your hair, you thought about Kakyoin. He was such a gentleman, plus.. He was pretty cute too. Something about him made your heart tingly. You blushed, before shaking your head aggressively.
"No.. He only took care of me because I was sick and weak. Tch."

You got out quickly and dressed into pajamas. Hitomi had finally came home, you said your good nights to her before you snuggled into your bed. You hadn't realized you had feelings for that.. Pink haired male. A week ago, you promised yourself that you were only going to prevent him from being tackled. NOT fall for him.

lmk what you think about me adding music for you guys to play while reading !!